INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Knip Knife and Cross Draw (sold)  (Read 781 times)

Offline Scott Teaschner

• Trad Bowhunter
Knip Knife and Cross Draw (sold)
« on: February 28, 2013, 08:18:00 PM »
I took this wonderful package to the field last year and put it to the test! I guide and I put this knife through seven elk and a deer! Never had to do more than run a steel on it once in a while and I am not kidding. Since I use Terry's knives a bunch I usually just grab one and use it for the season and then offer it to some one else at a little bit of a discount. This knife is a 100% I sent it back to Terry just to have him go over the blade I felt it did not need it but I wanted like new! Sheath is impeccable and you really would not gain much if  you ordered new. Here is the specs 7 1/2" OAL 3 1/2" blade, Semi skinner cocobolo scales 154 cpm stainless. 2 tone cross draw sheath cleaned and like new, Right hand. New they are $450.00 I will take $375.00 plus ship and insurance. This knife combo has some good Karma! All pictures are of it after use.

Don't ever try to be like any body else and don't ever be affraid to take risks. Waylon Jennings
Honesty is something you cant wear out. Waylon Jennings

Offline Scott Teaschner

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Knip Knife and Cross Draw (sold)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 05:48:00 PM »
Sold
Don't ever try to be like any body else and don't ever be affraid to take risks. Waylon Jennings
Honesty is something you cant wear out. Waylon Jennings

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©