INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: sold  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Surewood Steve

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
sold
« on: January 08, 2014, 01:58:00 PM »
We recently ran a log of Hemlock and have a limited inventory.  Hemlock is a cousin to Doug Fir, it has a cream color, similar strength, but is a bit lighter in mass weight, like POC.  Hemlock stains well, Mike Vines of MI, and Ron French of OR, posted a few pictures recently and you can see the results.  I have 1 bundle of hand spined 50 count but not weighed "hunter grade"  If Premiums are a "10" these are a "9" in grade, I don't think you will be disappointed.  These are $125.00/bundle with FREE freight in the U.S.  E-mail us at Surewood, PM me or call me if interested. 541-688-0493 Pacific Time.  Thanks Steve

50 COUNT BUNDLES 32" ($125.00)          

70-75        1 ea.
"If you don't shoot wood arrows out of your Trad bow it is like taking your split bamboo fly rod and fishing with worms and a bobber."

Offline Surewood Steve

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: sold
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 09:51:00 PM »
Just updated the inventory, take a look.
"If you don't shoot wood arrows out of your Trad bow it is like taking your split bamboo fly rod and fishing with worms and a bobber."

Offline Surewood Steve

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »
Just added some 30" inventory and updated the other inventory.  Thanks Steve

Offline Surewood Steve

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 12:31:00 PM »
Just updated my list of Hemlock, almost gone, take a look.  Steve

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©