3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Side quivers  (Read 656 times)

Offline Jeff Strubberg

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Side quivers
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 11:03:00 PM »
I'm using one of Great Northern's side quivers.  Lightest quiver around and is awesome for thick brush.

The only downsides are that it takes two hands to put an arrow away and there's no cover over your fletchings.  I will take those two any day over flagging my arrows at game every time I raise my bow.  Dunno about y'all, but my arrows are by far the brightest part of my equipment in the woods.
"Teach him horsemanship and archery, and teach him to despise all lies"          -Herodotus

Offline Tbilisi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 05:15:00 AM »
Jeff, I have looked at the Vista in Cabelas but for some reason don't like the hard case and the way the arrows lie.  I did receive an email from AKA Longsticks about a version like the Highnoonhunter and waiting on information from him.  The one I really like at this point is the Great Northern Sidekick , 5-arow capacity.  I like the way the arows lie vertical with no fanning out of the fletching end of the arrows.  Also, like the concept of the clip on arrow holder.  Seems to be lighter and simple to use with less movement.  Three Rivers have them for sale but found them cheaper at Kutom King archery.  I have ordered from both supply houses before with great customer service.
Life is short.  Shoot the good arrows first.

Offline Tbilisi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 05:17:00 AM »
Sorry the last Post was intended for John as an answer to his question.
Life is short.  Shoot the good arrows first.

Offline Gene Roberts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 02:29:00 PM »
Look in the HowTo's.I got my design from them.
Yea,though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,i will fear no evil:for thou art with me;thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.Psalm 23:4

"Speak softly and carry a big stick. . . . "           President Theodore Roosevelt

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©