INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: TCK Hidden Tang Rasp... SOLD...  (Read 1231 times)

Offline just_a_hunter

• Corporate Sponsor
  • Trad Bowhunter
TCK Hidden Tang Rasp... SOLD...
« on: March 15, 2016, 10:56:00 AM »
Hello,

I have for sale a TCK Hidden Tang Rasp Knife with a premium tooled and formed sheath for sale.

It is a high quality American made rasp with copper furniture and elk antler handle. The rasp comes in at about 58 RC and will hold up well to normal use and will sharpen easily.

I will be more than happy to provide references. Charlie Lamb, stickhorse, jefffunff and Alexander Traditional are all TCK tradgang customers who have no clue I am name dropping them for references.

The guard is pressed into place, then silver soldered on, the pummel is threaded and peened. It is a very strong hidden tang design that comes with a my lifetime guarantee and free sharpening, clean up and maintenance, owner just has to pay shipping.

This knife is very solid and a real head turner. The sheath loop is wide enough it will fit on gun belts and pack belts and secure enough it will ride well either strong side or crossdraw and will work nicely for lefties as well.

It comes with a three day, no questions asked, no use inspection period but since it has a my lifetime guarantee on it, at any point you aren't happy with it and I can't fix the problem, I will refund your monies.

SOLD

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Todd
"Before you get down on yourself  because you don't have the things you want, think of all the things you DON'T want that you don't have."

You'll notice the "luckiest" elk hunters have worn out boots.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©