INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: NW Colorado OTC Either Sex Elk Archery Hunt  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Wild Skies Cabin Rentals

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
NW Colorado OTC Either Sex Elk Archery Hunt
« on: July 02, 2016, 02:52:00 PM »
Please call me for more info-easiest way to get in touch with me-970.926.0216

I have a cabin just a couple miles from an unlimited over the counter either sex archery elk hunting area.  That means that anyone and everyone that wants to hunt this area can get a license.

The part of GMU 231 in NW Colorado that we are near is one of the least pressured areas of the unit. Meaning, even though it is an OTC area, not many of the OCT hunters hunt it. Mostly because it is surrounded on three sides by private property and a large mountain forms the majority of the 4th side.

Licenses go on sale August 2nd and cost $650.  I am offering up a stay at our cabin which offers easy access into this area.  Cost for hunt is $2,000 per hunter plus taxes. If you have a group of 5 or more hunters I offer a discount. Date would be August 26- Sept 2 (out that day at 9am).

I also have two spots available for Sept 19-26th to join Petersen's Bowhunting Sr. Hunting Editor Christian Berg who will be out to hunt GMU 231 in the fall.

Our website is  www.flattopshunting.com  and we have hunter testimonials etc. on the site.

Please call me for more info on this Colorado Elk bowhunt.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©