INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 2005 Southern NY Bunny Hunt  (Read 31376 times)

Offline sleepyhollow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2005 Southern NY Bunny Hunt
« Reply #400 on: February 18, 2005, 06:41:00 PM »
Shawn, doesn't look good for me   :(   , my friend i was coming with had something unavoidable come up at the last minute, to say i am severly bummed would be an understatement, make sure there are lots of pics taken so that i can at least live the hunt through them   :(      :wavey:      :thumbsup:

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #401 on: February 18, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »
Geez, Hope someone shows up  :(  

Sorry ya can't make it Sleepy.
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Nanook

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #402 on: February 18, 2005, 07:22:00 PM »
We'll be there. Wabbits be sceered!

Offline Keith Deters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #403 on: February 18, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
If you guys are still sending invites, I'd love to hunt with you all.  

Cold it is,  we had 6 bunnies going today, I missed 3 times...... shhhhh.

Keith

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #404 on: February 18, 2005, 07:41:00 PM »
I'll be there for the weekend!  
Curt, I've got your string twisted and stretched.
Barring any unforeseen circumstances I'll be pulling in in about 12.5 hrs!!!
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Mark Fedrizzi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #405 on: February 18, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
See You All  tommorrow----everyone have a safe trip...........Mark...
Keep Em' In The Kill Zone

Offline Wapiti Chaser

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #406 on: February 18, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
It's almost time   :thumbsup:  Save me stump around the fire. Have fun in the morning.
" Take a kid bowhunting"
New York Bowhunters BOD
PBS Member

Offline recurver

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #407 on: February 18, 2005, 08:02:00 PM »
See you guys about 7 or a little after. Shawn How many dogs will there be. Bad news my beagle cut a`huge gash this morning in his right paw. Took 10 stitches to sew it up. So he is sore is an understatement, not to mention my wallet soreness for the vet bill. Anyways the vet said it looked like it was barbed wire and he would not be able to run for a couple weeks. So he won't be coming and he was doing so good, I missed 2 rabbits before he hurt himself. Oh well, see you tomorrow.

Bryan

Offline recurver

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #408 on: February 18, 2005, 08:05:00 PM »
Keith:  

Shawn should be along shortly. The more the merrier I am sure.

Bryan

Offline Walkingstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #409 on: February 18, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »
I am eating my heart out guys...like I said yesterday..have a blast which I know you will. Will be looking for photos....Mac~
" I always hunt with two other companions even though I mostly hunt alone - God and my dad."
God's love is like an ocean..one can see the beginning but not the end.

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #410 on: February 18, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »
7 1/2 hours, and Ill be on the road!!!!  Here I come!!!  Got to go and get a couple of other things ready, then it's off to bed.  I'll check in one more time tonight, then I'll see everyone tomorrow. Yessssss!!!

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline southpawshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #411 on: February 18, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »
See ya' tommorrow David.  YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Scott F >>--->   @

"if the wood don't fly the bunny don't die" - Stone Knife, JLMBH 2008

Proud member of Team Pink

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #412 on: February 18, 2005, 09:23:00 PM »
OK guys I just typed a shitload and lost it all. We are all set, but I wnt to do a raffle for St. Judes, we have some real nice stuff and it would be tough to give away toi break a balloon. So for the guys coming on Sunday I want to give them a chance to buy advanced tickets. 5 for $3 and an arms length for $10. Post on here how many ya want, only if you are not coming until sunday. We have a Longbow that I put 2005 Southern NY Bunny Hunt on and arrows by Joe skipp, a beautiful neck knife by Lar43, and some camo pants hats and nice gloves plus other stuff. Let me know on here if ya want tickets and we will put ypur name on them andput you in. The bow and arrows and knife, I can mail out to the winner if you are not present.
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #413 on: February 18, 2005, 09:30:00 PM »
By the way I am gonna have everyone sign the bow, I set the stuff for the raffle in doors, I will snd alll the proceeds to St. Judes. ieth please come hunt with us the directions are on here some where and I know a bunch of guys want to meet a good self bow guy!! Bryan at least 3 beagles if ya bring Snoopy. Curt do not worry Ithink we will have quite a few. I have not heard from Linc, or O' greenhead but they said they was coming. My Dad got a porta potty donated, which is cool, I ran some heat to it and after 20 minutes it  warm as toast,well not quite but it was nice. I also have abunch of stuff for the fun shoot. Curt and Bryan get tere by around 7 as we may have to set a few things out back. I had to move stuff around as it was real icy and I did not want anybody slippin' It is close and it should be a blast. Fran and Mo, I cannot wait to see you guys and everyone else who is coming. OOOOOHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #414 on: February 18, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »
I know it is late so I hope you guys see this. Iam gonna take a hot bath and I will check in shortly and than off to bed!! OOOOOHHHHH YEAHHHHHH!!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #415 on: February 18, 2005, 09:36:00 PM »
Opps sorry Bryan, I did not read everything as I am half a sleep. I may have another dog coming as well!  Also only let me know if ya want tickets if you are not gonna be ther until late Sat, or Sunday. I will have my wife or daughter check the thread so I know if ya want tickets!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #416 on: February 18, 2005, 09:56:00 PM »
I am off to bed, I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.  I'll be the guy with the Red Sox hat on!!!      :D  

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Meathook

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #417 on: February 18, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »
Bob or Tom, sent you both a PM call me if you can.  We will be up until 11 or so.  Or call me in the morning.  

I am still planning on going but need to change the time by about an hour or so if possible.  I need to go to a friends fathers funeral. It is at 2:00 in Clarkson.  I can either go right from there out to either of your places or if you guys want to meet me up this way to shave some time that would be OK too I will probably be ready to go by 3-3:30 at the latest.
"Go ahead and run ya gotta sleep sometime." - Meathook's Mom

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #418 on: February 18, 2005, 10:38:00 PM »
Meat even if ya leave by 4 you would be here by 8:30 tops!! You guys have a safe trip and do you want an arms length each, we will draw some things before guys leave on the first day. I do not know what else too do, some of these items are awesome!!! My Dad even threw in a nice OLD TIMER by Shrade that is brand new and the knife by Larry is really awesome, I want to win that, real nice and Joes arrows ouch!! Everyone have a safe trip!! We will save ya a bunny or two!!  OOOOHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #419 on: February 18, 2005, 10:42:00 PM »
Someone do me a favor and e-mail Keith and let him know to come on down, my puter will not let me access his e-mail. Let him know we will not start the first hunt until later in the morning!! Thanks!! OOOOOHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©