INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: (Final Thankyou!!!)Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt(2007)  (Read 87358 times)

Offline Bowspirit

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: (Final Thankyou!!!)Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt(2007)
« Reply #1580 on: February 27, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »
Congradulations Jamie. We are definately getting together for spring turkey season...
“I read somewhere of how important it is in life, not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once.”
                -Alexander Supertramp

"Shoot this for me."
                -Chuck Nelson

Offline LAR43

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1581 on: February 27, 2007, 11:55:00 AM »
'Till we meet again!
These are truly the times of our lives . . .

Thanks everyone, especially you Shawn.
God Bless

Larry & Greg
Age brings us the priceless gift of experience and knowledge. . . Priceless, but not free.

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1582 on: February 27, 2007, 12:33:00 PM »
Jamie, congrats!  My first little one is due the end of July!

Thank you to everyone, especially Shawn and his family!  None of this would have been possible without them!  The rest of you all help make it special, but they make it HAPPEN!!  :)
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1583 on: February 27, 2007, 03:41:00 PM »
Is an awesome event, Im already dreaming about next year. Turkey is for sure bowspirit...been playing with the calls already.
Jeremy...congrats. Strange feeling isnt it? LOL.
Im sure everyone will be keeping in touch...we might as well try to get together and do some hunts and or shoots...I need all the practice I can get.LOL
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline woodchucker

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1584 on: February 27, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
Shawn,

Many,Many,Thanks My Friend!!!!!

And to his "crew" (and everyone else who helped out) Thank You!!!!!

To My Friend David.....Maybe we'll get Lucky!!!!!

To My Son Kevin.....Thanks Buddy,It sure was FUN!!!!!

To All My Friends.....See you next year!!!!! (if not before)

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows
I only shoot WOOD arrows... My kid makes them, fast as I can break them!

There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1585 on: February 27, 2007, 07:43:00 PM »
OK, here we. I just want to Thank everyone for their kind words and for all you guys and a girl do to make this event so special. The M.O. for $2025 is going out tomorrow!! I want to Thank Hot Hap who donates arrows and such every year and Frank and Shell for their donations. Alex B. and Lee Miller and Tippit as well who could not attend but sent some sweet stuff for the raffle. Tracy Mcqueen at Foxfire Archery for the arrows for Hope and Faith. Scott and Mindy Hesterly from Custom Wraps Plus and a special Thanks to Chad Weaver(LBR) and the people at CheK-Mate for our bow for our raffle, that is a first for our hunt. Please whenever ya think of something ya need for your Trad. addiction think of these folks as they are some of the best. I am sure their are folks I forgot, but ya all know who ya are and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I would also like to thank Terry Green and the others from this site, for without this place, we would not have had the opportunity to meet and do these great things. I myself would of never met Curt(Guru) who I am proud to call my friend, and David and Joe and Mo and Fran and Jeremy and Tom(swampbuck)he is one who is cut from the same mold as I. Bob, Greg, Brain,Jamie, RU, Aram, and Larry. You get the point, each and every one of you!! Also one more big one for me and that is Larry(Lar43), he and I just have something special that I can not describe other than to say he knows what it is too!! I also want to mention my family, Dad and Cindy,Allison, Heather,Nicole and my new son-in-law Damon, I would be lost without them. Last but not least I would like to Thank my Mom. She let me invite a group of people into her home 4 years ago that she new nothing of and had no clue what she had started. The last year she was alive for the hunt was 2005 and she was truly touched by all you guys and I can remember her coming down to my house and reading all the great things you guys said about her. She got tears in her eyes and that is when she realized what a good thing she had done!! I realize now too what a good thing she had done, without her I would not be, and I think I am doing OK. Thanks Mom, I LOVE YA!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1586 on: February 27, 2007, 09:26:00 PM »
TOP!!
Shawn

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1587 on: February 27, 2007, 10:10:00 PM »
One last thing.......Mike C has let me know that he will not be able to commit as a possible alternate for the Maine Moose Hunt, sooooo......I made a command decision on my own and I picked......

SHAWN!!!!!!!!

And so it ends only to begin again....

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1588 on: February 28, 2007, 06:03:00 AM »
If it's alright with everyone(send pm if you think it should go on)

To me this is a perfect way for this thread to end and go the the archives........
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©