INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: (Final Thankyou!!!)Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt(2007)  (Read 87412 times)

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: (Final Thankyou!!!)Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt(2007)
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »
Let me see, how many chances do I need to up my odds, gonna have to bring some more $$$ along this year.  Not much suprises me anymore about the people that  are here Shawn, just a great bunch of guys here.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Online 3dmuzzy

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2007, 05:22:00 PM »
Shawn...Did you say the bow was 55 at 26 and rh sounds good to me I have a home for it.  :campfire:  Chuck glad you and kevin can make it looking foward to it >>>>-----> ED
Put some air under it.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »
Ed, That would make it around 63#s at 28"s, wow that is just what I shoot!!(LOL!) I think it will be around 50ish at 28"s, not sure yet. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline joe skipp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2007, 05:37:00 PM »
Hey Dave!!!! Are we all in for another Moose drawing????? We'd make a great team...You can see over the brush...I can see if their bedded...and we can get Mike "Put me in coach" Ciccone to bird dog the thick stuff and chase them around. Like the Kid From Brooklyn Says.."Think about it!!!!!!"
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Offline B.O.D.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2007, 06:02:00 PM »
you have snowshoe hares down there???? it don't look like you guys will have snow with the extended forecast. man, them snowshoes would really stand out being white and all...I'm looking forward to finding some of them up here my self.
Good luck boys.
BD

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2007, 06:02:00 PM »
Oh Boy Skipper!!!...Now the whole trad world knows I'm Madonna's cousin!... ;) ...Guess this will take some lime light away from bjk wearing...OH!...Don't make me think about that!... :eek: ...

Think I may have to sleep in my truck that Saturday... :( ...You guys are getting so worked up already... :rolleyes: ..."I Be Ascared You Be Takin' Vantez O Me!"

>>-----> little itty bitty mikey <-----<<

P.S.  I'm gonna hide in your back quiver and do the nasty to all of your feathers!!!... :p ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »
Joe, sounds like a plan to me!  Never thought about doing moose pushes though......

I will have the drawing again for someone to join as an alternate should I get drawn in the Maine moose lottery, if that's ok with Shawn....one of these years..

I think Chuck caught on to your plan last year, so you'll have to come up with something different this year...

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Mark Fedrizzi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2007, 06:47:00 PM »
...........Mikeyyy
Keep Em' In The Kill Zone

Offline Stalker58

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2007, 07:38:00 PM »
If things workout I'd shure like to make it this year.It would be good to see some old friends and make some new ones.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2007, 08:12:00 PM »
Steve, ya gotta try and come. It is a great time and we have 3 or 4 bows to be given away and a possible moose hunt and much, much more!!! Big Dog, no hares but we are due to get snow. Our weather guys are saying the end of Jan. it should start coming. You guys above are killing me, no doing the nasty with any inanimate objects, unless it is your bow!!(LOL!) OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline joe skipp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2007, 08:22:00 PM »
Steve...hope you can make it. My plan is to leave early Sat morning. If you want, meet me at my house and you can follow cause I'm staying up for the weekend. Take care....
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »
I am having a Southern comfort night and a bout to go to bedd!! I willl be out a huntin' in the morning for them bunnies. I will let ya know ho0w many we see!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Online 3dmuzzy

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2007, 09:52:00 PM »
Shawn if I had a southern comfort night the only bunnys I would see in the mornings would be in my dreams  "[dntthnk]"
Put some air under it.

Offline recurver

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »
TTT for the start of the day. Good morning!

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2007, 09:30:00 AM »
Yup, just got up. It is raining so hard, no bunny hunting right now. I will try tomorrow as it is supposed to clear out quite a bit. I am gonna write up a list and post it on here as far as food and drinks. Things are shaping up nicely, now for the snow!!!  :jumper:  OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »
I'm sorry to hear a bunch of you are going to be missing the hunt this year.  I was looking forward to seeing y'all again.  To those that are making it:
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm in "negotiations" with my wife about this hunt!  I will be coming, but it may end up costing me dearly! I just hope it's not another musical!!  :readit:  
My wife is pregnant with our first and she still wants me around all the time. I'm going to TX Sweat this year in March and she's not too thrilled about "another hunt"

I'll see what I can come up with for the table... any suggestions?  ;)
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2007, 09:57:00 AM »
Jeremy, ya cannot miss this one. There is only a couple not making it and we will miss them but there are others taking their place. I know ya will think of something, most likely sharp and shiny!!! I cannot wait to see ya!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2007, 10:03:00 AM »
OK, as I said the people on this site are amazing. I just got a knock on the door and it was my mailman Ron. He had a box, actually a couple boxes. I had not ordered anything(that I have not recieved anyway-LOL!)but here was two boxes anyway. I opened them up and there was the most beautiful set of arrows ya have ever seen, plus another box with 4 absolute gorgeous flu-flus, a file, deer skin glove, nocks, a bow square. I has no clue wher it came from. The retrun address was Glynn Billingsley(Hot Hap) from this site. He had donated last year to the raffle ands must have seen the thread and sent out this great stuff. No note, no nothing, just a package packed and sent with care. Thanks Glynn you are one of kind!!! Wait uintil ya see these arrows. I will post pics. of all the raffle stuff when the hunt gets here!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2007, 10:55:00 AM »
Top, for the afternoon crowd!! Read above posts, New Bows,arrows,bows, arrows, OH MY!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2007, 12:35:00 PM »
Wow, not much activity. it is 66 degrees here today and a new all timne record. I know the cold is out there, lets please start dancing guys! Shawn
Shawn

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©