INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: "SWEAT" UPDATES  (Read 15176 times)

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
"SWEAT" UPDATES
« on: March 05, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »
:bigsmyl:  

Last minuet preparations for the first group of SWEATERS to hit the Airways & Highways. Pack, re-Pack,un-Pack and Re-pack.Just knowing there is something your forgetting and can't hunt without.
Then there's the hope that it will all fit when you do fine the last of the 3 dozen knives yer taking.
 Yep she's about to START. Lots and Lots of anxious moments during the wait....Time to reflect back on Old Friends that will once again be sharing the camp fire with you. Old Stories you hear each year this group gets together,they seem just as captivating as when first you heard them.

The new faces that will now become a part of this ANNUAL HUNTING and FOOD FEST known as the "TEXAS SWEAT"

So stay tuned to this place for some of the BEST Storytelling and Photographs, form some of the best this site has to offer. Charlie Lam"O"; Littlefeather, Tipit the list goes on.

with any luck at all, there will be daily up dates for your viewin fix, That is provided, that there is any cell service and someone will tear themselves away from the festivities to check in with those left in the wings.

Curtis: Deb: Gary: and Charlie Thank You So Much for what you do to keep this EVENT moving   :notworthy:      :notworthy:      :notworthy:      :notworthy:  

To All the 07 "SWEATERS"   LETS  ROCK AN  ROLL,  GET HER DONE

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: "SWEAT" UPDATES
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 02:19:00 PM »
have fun guys i will be thinking of you running around in the  catus . wow that hurt crap another one ouch another. LOL!!!     :thumbsup:    oh yeah give bob walker a push will ya tell him its from me.LOL!!! no doubt he will pay me back. have fun bro and be safe.
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Offline OH at work

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 02:27:00 PM »
Vance,   hope all of you guys have a great time!!!

Joe

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 02:33:00 PM »
I don't know about the rest of group 2, But I have WAY to much time get ready  :readit:    :readit:

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 02:40:00 PM »
A week and-a-half to wait before I fly out for hunt 2! Man I'm pumped already  :bigsmyl:

I've been packed for a week now! Going to have to have an un-pack, check & re-pack tommorrow, see what's missing & what I can live without.

I feel like a six year old, the week before Christmas. Not sleeping properly, can't concentrate, constantly checking driving directions/times & flight times. Permanently glued to the forum, watching for updates & info. I'm shooting around 200 arrows a day, just to make 110% sure I'm on the ball!

I've honestly never, ever looked forward to something so much in my life  :D  :D

Good luck to alla y'all first groupers. Please leave something alive out there for us to chase around! (Yes, I mean YOU Mr. Stinson  :D  :D )
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 02:45:00 PM »
Have fun and do me a favor, when you guys post your picures with your porkers, PLEASE do not sit 5 feet behind them like you're scared of them!
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »
Hell Biggie! If'n I manage to stick one, be sure you'll see a picture of me hugging the thing!   :biglaugh:
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Jeff Strubberg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »
Dangit, Dangit, DANGIT!

I will be riding the rails again this year.  The sweat fell on the one weekend out of the year that I had a commitment I couldn't duck, dodge or delay.

Y'all whoop it up down there, and watch them senderos for javvies!

And Biggie, it ain't the pig they are afraid of, it's the fleas!
"Teach him horsemanship and archery, and teach him to despise all lies"          -Herodotus

Offline BigRonHuntAlot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 03:18:00 PM »
I'm with ya Vance and Rob, I went out this afternoon and shot a bit in this wind with broadheads. Man I am counting the days. LOL Gotta go and sharpen some more heads.
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007, 03:19:00 PM »
Lots of pictures. You noticed that too, eh Biggie? lol
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Online woodchucker

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 03:30:00 PM »
I know what ya mean Biggie!!!!! Those Hogs look like MONSTERS!!!!!

(but what's funnier is that the BOWS look like something you would launch a treetrunk out of LOL)
I only shoot WOOD arrows... My kid makes them, fast as I can break them!

There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »
Charlie called this mornin and said he couldn't take it any longer so he pulled out 5 days ahead  :eek:    :eek:  I think Stinson left last week to be there on the 10th   :biglaugh:    :biglaugh:

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »
Oh yeah, I've been counting the days till this stuff gets started........Who'alls going?

Those threads from last year were some of the best ever!!

It's not going to be the same Vance without you giving daily "blow-by-blows" from Charlie     :banghead:    

Good Luck to all     :campfire:  

I hear ya Biggie.......
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Golden Hawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »
Love this time of year when the sweat threads start to roll. Good Luck to all!!
LeRoy

Charter member of TBJA (Trad Bow Junkies of America)

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2007, 05:35:00 PM »
This hunt has to be a blast, what game is on the list to be taken? Hunting in Texas is on my list of want to do with my son.
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »
good luck ron- and to you to rob.and any one else i missed. hey ron dont go eating all that jerky bro save some for me. LOL!!!  :thumbsup:    :campfire:
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Offline Irish

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 06:18:00 PM »
:bigsmyl:    :bigsmyl:    :bigsmyl:  Waiting on you Dave, it time to go too TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!
Mel Riley

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 07:00:00 PM »
All the OLE FOLKS are reported too be in G1 with 3 chair pushers....CK: JC: and Terry. Dave is going to shoot photos and EAT  :scared:    :scared:

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »
If any of you newcomers want to know what the heck Iron Bull is talking about........this will make you understand.....and get ya reved up for the stories and pics to come.  There's some great stories and pics let me tell ya!!!!.......

Just click, set back, sip, and enjoy!

Texas Sweat 2006!!!
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline hormoan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2007, 09:17:00 PM »
The only bad thing about beening in group two, is MISSING THE STORIES AND ACTION group one has! That they will share with you guys and gals. While we are stuck out there in the outback.
O Yeah HAHAHAHA Those of us pups will just have to live out our own adventure. Before we hear the misadventures of group UNNO.  :readit:  It will give me one thing to look forward to when I get home.
Then again we have Charlie and CK to tell us about all the misadventures of group one in living color!    :bigsmyl:  

Is it time to go yet Brent

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©