INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Montana Hunters Risk Loss of Privileges for Littering  (Read 3784 times)

Offline gordonf

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Montana Hunters Risk Loss of Privileges for Littering
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »
Sweet. I wish a similiar law was passed in Oregon. I'm sick and tired of packing out a pickup load of garbage from my favorite hunting camp at the end of every season. Even a lot of the bow-hunters around here are pigs.

Offline mindbender

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »
a worse law imo is the deadbeat dad who loses both his drivers and hunting/fishing licence.  I/m not for deadbeats but am aware of a plethora of dads labeled that due to states like CA, WA, OR, MT etc giving out services and making dad pay them back (State gvmt) when they should not as have been supporting the kid all along.  

Know of a couple cases of fraud where mom got services from several states at the same time and dad- who was paying support had to pay back all of them and even went to prison cause he couldn't.  

every state should 1.  have a right to hunt and drive provision (can lose this right like any other due to behavior like DUI etc)2.  A big fine ($1500 or so) for atv's off road and intentional littering.

I thought states were passing right to hunt amendments????  Didn't MT?  Many NA do have solid rights with exception to self regulation which has been the case within tribes forever anyway.
Few things are crystal clear in my mind; but to attempt to do some things that are honorable, or at least decent, seems to make some sense. A more traditional lifestyle fits...trad gang fits!

Offline Pete Patterson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »
To heck with griping about the law, do something positive.  It takes precious little to put a 3 foot dowel with a nail in the end of it and a trash bag in your vehicle and not much effort to pick up other people's trash around your vehicle.  I do.
....and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Matt 28:20

Offline mindbender

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 01:16:00 AM »
I do that...absolutely.
Few things are crystal clear in my mind; but to attempt to do some things that are honorable, or at least decent, seems to make some sense. A more traditional lifestyle fits...trad gang fits!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©