INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: IL folks! PLEASE READ!!!!  (Read 1214 times)

Offline adeeden

• Trad Bowhunter
IL folks! PLEASE READ!!!!
« on: August 28, 2008, 10:03:00 PM »
Guys, and gals please look at this in the hunting issues section. Call our representatives and let them know how you feel about this as well!

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=93;t=000355
"I would rather be lucky then good, any day!"

Online Burnsie

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: IL folks! PLEASE READ!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 10:14:00 PM »
Thanks for the info. Dennis, I have hunted Kickapoo and Weldon Springs has some NICE! bucks.
I will check this out.
Burnsie
"You can't get into a bar fight if you don't go to the bar" (Grandma was pretty wise)

Offline upatree

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 11:40:00 PM »
I think Chicago politicians are more corrupt than Louisiana's  :eek:  !  I hunted in Illinois for 3 years and all the hunters complained about the goverment.  It's sad to see what they are doing to a great state.

By the way, $500.00 to hunt in Illinois is outrageous  "[dntthnk]"
Treat others as you would want to be treated.

Offline waknstak IL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »
Yeah, shut down the parks so we have plenty of money to fly Gov. Blagovich from Chicago to Springfield and back every day. They also recently raised the camping rates on state run areas signifigantly from last year.
"You can't have NO in your heart"- Joe Dirt

Offline Morning Star

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »
Seen this over on the other site.  Like I said over there, Chicago politics suck and they continually remind me how good it is to be on this side of the big river.

Good luck with keeping your parks open guys.
Iowa Bowhunters Association - Your voice in Iowa's bowhunting and deer hunting issues!

Offline Fletcher

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 11:33:00 PM »
Upatree, I agree on both accounts.  Blago is a pretty arrogant little twit with a serious case of Napoleon syndrome.  13% approval rating.  I still can't believe Chicago managed to vote him in for a second term.  I sure didn't vote for him.
Good judgement comes from experience.  Experience comes from bad judgement.

"The next best thing to playing and winning is playing and losing."

"An archer doesn't have to be a bowhunter, but a bowhunter should be an archer."

Offline adeeden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 02:15:00 PM »
Well I went over to the local Dove fielsds this morning for the opener, I deliberatly got there real early and got to talk with on of our local park employee's and a conservation officer for about an hour. It seems that my fear was correct, as of November 1st the two local public land areas in my area Babe Woodyard, and Middlefork (both fish and wildlife areas open to public hunting) will be closed because they are managed through one of the state parks thats being closed (Kickapoo). I asked what closed meant and they said no access for anyone is there understanding as of now. I asked about hunting in particular and got the same answer.
"I would rather be lucky then good, any day!"

Offline Shleprock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 08:37:00 AM »
Just wait. The same dirty Chicago machine where blago feeds of of mayor daily's teet turned out obama. Things sure are looking up huh.
Kota5-----                                    "The arrow has always been a keen thought and the bow always an expresion of hope. By these means freed thoughts fly." Dean Torges

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©