INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: What this forum is for.  (Read 1267 times)

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
What this forum is for.
« on: April 27, 2009, 11:48:00 AM »
Informing each other on Hunting Legislation and Policies that will impact traditional bowhunting.

It is not for who's in bed with PETA, ethics discussions, etc etc.

If its a pending law, policy change in a DNR or Federal system, and things of this nature, it belongs here.

Thanks for caring.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline Brian Krebs

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: What this forum is for.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »
Wouldn't then the appropriate title for this forum be : "Hunting Legislation & Policy Announcements" ?

Just asking.
THE VOICES HAVEN'T BOTHERED ME SINCE I STARTED POKING THEM WITH A Q-TIP.

Offline mwmwmb

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 09:40:00 AM »
TTT

Offline rtherber

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 10:56:00 AM »
Does "Trad Gang" think a forum that is strictly based on factual information regarding organizations,manufacturers of outdoor gear regarding anti-hunting important for the traditional bowhunter? I ask because I constantly hear "rumors" about a company or organization and base my purchasing or membership accordingly. I would like to have a source that could either confirm or dispel the various companies'/organizations' support or non-support of hunting. Or is there a liability issue?

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »
To many rumors get started with those sort of posts and confirming the validity of each is time consuming beyond what we have to check each.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline Davo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 02:23:00 AM »
So if one has a question or is unaware of a fact that is out there, or even wants to have a discussion about an issue isn't that what a forum is intended to do.  Who is in bed with PETA ultimately affects legislation, policy, law, and the DNR.  Discouraging the discussion of ideas, or concerns wether real or not can only lead to rumors growing instead of truth being offered.  It is because we care that we discuss respectfully and honestly.  Just my opinion if that is allowed here.
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."  The Duke

Offline Tdog

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »
This is why our Country is going down the toilet.Take a stand.Get off the fence we are in trouble.There's no time to play nice.We are loseing ground.It's OK to tell someone there wrong and why..That's what make's this country so great..Remember how we got where we are. We didn't back down.I agree with Davo,It's because we care that we discuss respectfully and hoestly..

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©