3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Primal Dreams Revisited  (Read 720 times)

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Primal Dreams Revisited
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 09:35:00 PM »
O-My-God it's over 2 hrs.... I get so lost in it, that it doesn't seem to be that long... I just watched it Yesterday... Tomorrow I'll be watch it again and also watching the Bow hunters of Tradgang DVD....

Offline Richie Nell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »
I want to see the actual footage of getting those two bucks on your shoulders.  Where can I find that?
Richie Nell

Black Widow
PSA X Osage/Kingwood 71#@31

Offline Herdbull

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2008, 08:35:00 AM »
Steve K. , You are not alone in your assessment. We have talked to several who feel as you do. But, I guess it was not the intent of PD to tell any story in its entirety. It was not really filmed in such away either. Yes the wildlife was depicted as the star and we are glad it came across that way. One purpose of PD is to inspire the hunting viewer to ask and answer questions of themselves. Another is to answer from their heart the questions imposed to them by a non-hunter. Did we have all this thought out before we made PD? The answer is no. Right now if we had to make PD again, would we make it the same way? Yes!!!  But now that we have it, we can try to build on it and that will be our attempt with the sequel, which we are also working on. We now hope to incorporate many of your suggestions into our next production. We may try to tell stories better, give hunting tips, talk of our historical past, or let folks get to know us a little better, but I can tell you this, a celebration of wildlife we still be portrayed.

If you watch closely you will see there is still a lot of humor in PD, although subtle. Some scenes were serious when they were captured on film, but turned out funny. And some that were filmed as a joke, ended up paired with a fairly serious message. Are we professional film makers? No. Do we have fun in the woods? Yes.:>)

Offline Steve Kendrot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2008, 01:57:00 PM »
Thanks for your response Mike. It does sound as if the sequel may fill some of what I perceived as gaps in the original. And I did enjoy the first one, it just wasn't quite what I expected. I'm sure the "word of mouth" marketing set expectations that were different from your original intentions. It sure did get me fired up about elk hunting!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©