INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Who Does Knife Rehab Work??  (Read 427 times)

Offline Nala

• Trad Bowhunter
Who Does Knife Rehab Work??
« on: November 28, 2009, 09:18:00 PM »
Hey all,

I just found a special knife to me but it is in bad shape.  That blade is rusted and the handle parts are loose and not aligned right.  It has a screw down nut that holds the handle and spacers on and I would guess that some of the spacers might need to be replaced.

I would like to get it put back to good shape where it's nice and pretty, sharp and can be used again.  I know I can remove the rust on the blade and take some fine sand paper and get it looking pretty good, but if I can find someone that can bring it back for me I would prefer to let them do it all for me.

Does anyone know who would do a small job like this for me?  The blade is only about 4 inches long.  I can send pics for you to see if you want to see what you'd be up against first.

Let me know if you would be interested in this special project for me.  Or if you know of someone that would be willing to do it, pass there info along to me if you don't care.

Thanks for your time.

Nalajr

Offline frank bullitt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Who Does Knife Rehab Work??
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 12:04:00 PM »
Hey Larry, pm koger on here. Sam Koger, he has done reworks for other members on here, and alot of good said of his work.

Good shootin, Steve

Offline koger

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Who Does Knife Rehab Work??
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 06:01:00 AM »
Nala, tried to pm you but your mailbox was full. Pm me or call me on my cell, 606-307-2079, will see if we can help you.
samuel koger

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©