3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Schnee's Boots  (Read 368 times)

Offline celticknot

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Schnee's Boots
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »
just one thing to say never buy rockys since they make there boots over seas now they are no good had to return the same style 5 times in one year due to leaks after 11/2- 2months after a year the warranty was up they said no more returns i said fine didnt want another pair anyway. way to much hassle for $170   you may try filson boots pricy but have lifetime garuntee
Ohio Society of Traditional Archers #830

Tracey "TREE" Trickett 2 Pricly curves 3pc & pricly ash longbow won @ Great Ohio Rabbit Hunt

Offline DaleinOhio

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 05:12:00 PM »
I ordered a pair of SChnee's 13 inch 400 gram sportsmen from MidwayUSA of all places!  By the way, they are clearancing them if you are interested in trying them for a decent price.  Anyway, I love 'em so far wearing them around the house to break them in some before my last  deer hunting weekend of of the season.

I love getting good advice from all the other fine Tradgangers!  I have yet to buy something on Tradganger's advice and not be happy.  Thanks all!
"So much do the savages esteem the wood of this tree for the purpose of making their bows, that they travel many hundred miles in quest of it."  -- Meriweather Lewis' description of the Osage Orange tree in a letter sent to Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Tbay

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 08:11:00 PM »
Just did the final measuring before sending my order and foot prints to Russell Moccasin Co. in Berlin, Wisconsin.  Take a long, hard look at how they hand-make every boot  and check out the measurements that you need to send them to ensure a perfect fit and you will never buy another pair off the shelf again. $400 for a lifetime of owning hunting "slippers" and they don't seem all that expensive.

Offline Deer Slayer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 05:05:00 AM »
Love mine! Comfortable even before they are completely worn in. Like them more than my old Danner's that I used to wear, and that says alot.

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 08:41:00 AM »
Do the Schnees come in wide widths, EE-EEE?
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline Labs4me

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »
Doesn't Schnees still custom make boots to order?
"You must not only aim right, but draw the bow with all your might." - Henry David Thoreau (Before the advent of compound bows with 85% letoff)

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©