INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 2010 Tomahawk Swap  (Read 347 times)

Offline Ragnarok Forge

• Trad Bowhunter
2010 Tomahawk Swap
« on: January 27, 2010, 01:38:00 AM »
Hey gang,

Jeremy is running the knife swap again this year.  There was interest in a tomahawk swap on his thread.  I am posting here to start a hawk trade for 2010.  I am willing to run the tomahawk swap.  

This swap and the rules for it are the same as the knife swap.  I am sure you will notice the language is essentially identical.

You can enter as many tomahawks as you like in the swap. They can be pretty much any hawk as long as you made it. Sheaths are recommended, but not required. You'll receive as many hawks as you enter.

The deadline for this year will be April 30th

We shouldn't interfere with the St Jude auction with the earlier deadline. After the entry deadline, names will be drawn at random. I'll email everyone telling them who to send their swap knives to. It'll be a surprise to the recipients.

Here's the point I need to stress: when you finish your hawks, email me with the number of hawks you're swapping pictures of your hawk(s) and your mailing address.

Posting "I'm in" on this thread doesn't count  Doing it this way - limiting it to hawks that are completed at the deadline - we avoid many of the problems the now-defunct annual arrow swap ran into: guys who received, but didn't contribute and waiting for 6 months after the deadline to receive a hawk.

You have a a little over 3 months to complete a hawk. It seems like a lot of time, but believe me it's not!
Clay Walker
Skill is not born into anyone.  It is earned thru hard work and perseverance.

Offline drewsbow

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2010 Tomahawk Swap
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 09:33:00 AM »
TTT
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2010 Tomahawk Swap
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 09:24:00 PM »
ttt
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©