INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: An Ambi Modular System  (Read 755 times)

Offline just_a_hunter

• Corporate Sponsor
  • Trad Bowhunter
An Ambi Modular System
« on: February 19, 2016, 06:27:00 PM »
This is a project I've had in my head for a while and have slowly over time put together. This is a pair of TCK #2 knives, one a clip point and one a drop point. They have lined water buffalo scales, one with yellow on black liners and one with black on yellow liners. I prefer a drop point myself for wet work (gutting) and really like the belly of a clip point for detail work and skinning. I wanted to make a compact, versatile and modular system.  It is fully ambidextrous and can be converted to be a single carry knife. The sheaths are kydex bolted together and the system incorporates all the parts. The only thing added for looks is the tooled leather shield to dress up the kydex a bit. Thanks for looking and let me know what you think, good or bad.

Cont....
"Before you get down on yourself  because you don't have the things you want, think of all the things you DON'T want that you don't have."

You'll notice the "luckiest" elk hunters have worn out boots.

Offline just_a_hunter

• Corporate Sponsor
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: An Ambi Modular System
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 06:28:00 PM »

Thanks again,

Todd
"Before you get down on yourself  because you don't have the things you want, think of all the things you DON'T want that you don't have."

You'll notice the "luckiest" elk hunters have worn out boots.

Offline Soonerlongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: An Ambi Modular System
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 01:44:00 PM »
Very cool!!!
PSE Legacy 55@28
Diamondback Venom 55@28

US Army MP 2000-'08

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©