Author Topic: TG bow swap recipients  (Read 378 times)

Offline Stiks-n-Strings

• Trad Bowhunter
TG bow swap recipients
« on: March 23, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »
I know there have been a few bows shipped out already. If you have recieved your bow please post pics and comments.
 I've been looking for some and haven't seen any yet of the bows that have been recieved and their new owners.

Kris
   :bigsmyl:
Striker stinger 58" 55# @ 28
any wood bow I pick off the rack.
 2 Cor. 10:4
 TGMM Family of The Bow
 MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Offline 4est trekker

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: TG bow swap recipients
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »
Wow!  My wife came in the house tonight and said, "This was on the front porch.  Were you expecting something?" Yeehaw!  I received an incredible looking longbow from Brad Jansen.  I've long-admired his work on this site, and was thrilled to death when I saw his name on the return address.  Unfortunately, I didn't have time to charge the camera and get pictures posted, but I'll do that soon.  I did have time to shoot it, and absolutely love it.  The grip fits my hand like a glove, and I was hitting a dixie cup at twenty yards on the first shot.  Brad, thanks a million!  I appreciate your hard work and attention to detail.  You do outstanding work, and it's a pleasure to own one of your bows.  My only question is, if you're a CPA, how in the world do you have time to build bows this time of year?     :biglaugh:   Again, thanks a million.  Turkey season opened today, too.  Good day all around!   Will post some pics soon.
"Walk softly...and carry a bent stick."

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, giving thanks to God the Father through him."  Col. 3:17

Offline bjansen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »
Excellent!...I'm glad you like it. Hey, no matter how busy it is theres always time to sqeeze a bow build in...an hour here, and hour there..even during this time of year.  I was happy to get to make you a bow and I hope it brings you good luck and lots of fun.

Offline 4est trekker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 10:07:00 PM »
Dang, Brad...now I have to make some nicer arrows to go with my new bow, which means I'll need a nicer quiver...which means I'll have to get a nicer shootin' hat...and probably a nicer wool plaid shirt...this is gonna get expensive!     :biglaugh:   Again, I really appreciate you effort.  I've got a nice spot picked out for this one in my man cave, and hopefully I can sneak out of my turkey blind this spring and snag a bird with it.
"Walk softly...and carry a bent stick."

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, giving thanks to God the Father through him."  Col. 3:17

Offline Stiks-n-Strings

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 10:04:00 AM »
Awsome 4est!

When I drew names I knew you where gonna love what you got!
 This is what makes the whole trade worth it. Guess we need to get you signed up in an arrow/quiver/shootin hat trade LOL

Can't wait to see some pics.
Striker stinger 58" 55# @ 28
any wood bow I pick off the rack.
 2 Cor. 10:4
 TGMM Family of The Bow
 MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Offline formerbutcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 10:26:00 AM »
Cool, there starting to show up !
It's a great day to be alive !!

Offline Bert Frelink

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 06:32:00 PM »
Well,
I got a package in the mail on Friday and guess what was in it........ a "beautiful" 60" Osage selfbow 60#@28" build by Howard Gall, thank you Howard I will enjoy this one for sure!
Will post pic's shortly, need to go glue my swap bow up first.
Regards.
Bert.

Offline ranger 3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »
Glad you like it Bert, that Osage was cut here in IL.
Black widow PLX 48@28
Black widow PSRX 48@28

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©