3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Kodiak Magnum??  (Read 704 times)

Offline Deer Slayer

• Trad Bowhunter
Kodiak Magnum??
« on: February 05, 2007, 12:49:00 PM »
Would like input on how the current Kodaik Mag model shoots compared to the older 60's versions? Thanks!

Offline SlowBowinMO

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Kodiak Magnum??
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 02:55:00 PM »
I know I'd like to have one.  While the grip on the older ones is much to my liking, the new ones are even better IMO.

The one I'm shooting now is not a 60's, it's a 73 or therabouts and it is not very quick.  I had to give up my beloved heavy arrows for that bow, it is much happier with lighter weight arrows.  I would think the addition of FF capability on the newer ones would therefore be a good thing.
"Down-Log Blind at Misty River"

Offline Bowdidley

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Kodiak Magnum??
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »
I had a 1970 and a 2003 60# both at the same time ,and I must say the newer bow smoked the grayling bow I also liked the feel of the gainesville over the Grayling,but its nice to shoot a bow that was made in michigan,I just think with the new limb and material tweeking theve built a better mouse trap.Its an honor though to shoot both.
Rejoice always!
pray constantly.
Give thanks in everything,for it is Gods will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©