Author Topic: The "Z-Lander" selfbow! (Finished pics pg 2 & 3)  (Read 1048 times)

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: The "Z-Lander" selfbow! (Finished pics pg 2 & 3)
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2010, 02:47:00 PM »
well joe i am so happy with this Bow Bro it is awesome so you dont have to make me another.... but then again if ya want to i wont argue with that you have done an awesome job. performance after i took it down some i realy cant tell the difference it shoots just as Quick before i took some wood off  :scared:  well the before cast i would say would be a lot Quicker but as i could not pull it back to its full draw i cant do it justice. but now it seems to be just the same as it was when i pulled it back for the first time. as for feel it feels real nice an smooth and when you say set is that string follow? if so there aint any i took it up to the club and i had so many people wanting it. aah ah no way jose  man i had to have eyes in the back of my head because as soon as i turned my back someone was there fondling it.   :notworthy:  as soon as i can i will try and get some meat with it or win a comp either one i dont mind. thanks Joe weed you are a talented man. it is an honour to know and call you a freind.   jeff  :notworthy:
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Offline Osagetree

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2010, 07:06:00 PM »
Well, now I can say got bows I've made from here to New Zealand & have friends all around the world!

Sure glad you're happy with the bow as I certainly am happy,,, oh Cheryl too,,,, oh and my Son as well! He ended up with the quiver as he needed on bad!

In trade the "Weed's" got knives, greenstone jewels and a real nice quiver,,, not to mention some killer bodkin arrow points and boar hunting books. I'd say I got the better end of the trade!
>>--TGMM--> Family of the Bow

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2010, 01:48:00 AM »
no problem Brother i have bow in the back of my mind that i may have to talk with ya about mmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :laughing:  talk to ya next week sometime.
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©