3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Who has Satellite Razorhead broadheads?  (Read 184 times)

Online SuperK

• Trad Bowhunter
Who has Satellite Razorhead broadheads?
« on: February 15, 2008, 10:52:00 PM »
Does anybody know a dealer that sells the new Satellite Razorhead?  Bear doesn't make the 145gr. stainless steel version anymore but I have heard that Satellite does.  I just can't find anyone that has them in stock and/or sells them.  Thanks for the help.
They exchanged the truth of GOD for a lie,and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-who is forever praised.Amen Romans 1:25 NIV

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Who has Satellite Razorhead broadheads?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 11:37:00 PM »
Super, I was looking at Cabelas and found NAP is making the a "New Improved?"Razorhead.....
Fatherhood is the greatest adventure a man can ever take.

Online SuperK

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Who has Satellite Razorhead broadheads?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »
Hey String Cutter...the "new improved" version ain't the same broadhead, so I have been told.  I also heard that Satellite is making the "Razorhead" that is exactly like the latest one Bear used to make. (stainess steel main blade, blue aluminum ferrel, etc.)  Thanks for your reply.
They exchanged the truth of GOD for a lie,and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-who is forever praised.Amen Romans 1:25 NIV

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©