Author Topic: My Osage bow for a friend is finally complete*Full Draw pics added*  (Read 1493 times)

Offline SEMO_HUNTER

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: My Osage bow for a friend is finally complete*Full Draw pics added*
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »
Diesel fuel, yep soak some corn in diesel fuel. That's what a local told my little brother down in Texas and he's got hogs and deer on trail camera eating it up like crazy! Don't know what it is about diesel fuel but hogs love it! He said he had no idea that deer would eat it too, but he's got a 12pt. on camera from back around December that was eating on it for a little over an hour and never looked up. Go figure?

You should try a small batch with the diesel fuel and see how quick it disappears.
~Varitas Vos Liberabit~ John 8:32

Offline KellyG

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2011, 07:40:00 PM »
dont know if I want to eat somthing that is chowing down of fuel. That cant be good
Yall are killing me with all this talk about fishing. hmmm

Offline Llamma1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2011, 08:03:00 PM »
That is some nice work.Anyone would be proud to take that out.
Now then, get your equipment—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline SEMO_HUNTER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »
Thanks Llamma1. I sure hope so cause I just got it shipped out this afternoon along with 4 cedar woodies and a small cake of my home made bees wax string wax. Don't want that hand made flemish twist string drying out.    :thumbsup:  

That's what so cool about doing this kind of thing, every single piece is hand crafted. Only materials that are made by man is the dacron string and the finish on the bow.
The rest was supplied courtesy of Mother Nature.    :campfire:
~Varitas Vos Liberabit~ John 8:32

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©