Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 43339 times)

Offline Diamondback59

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #300 on: January 09, 2012, 10:23:00 PM »
i welded them damn liners in today finishin up wed  so dvs im headin out to kerry n kents soon can we shoot somecarp  or better yet how about a nice fat buck lol ill call ya when im ready leave and keenan roy all the bunch can bring in the woopin sticks while u n me drink our crown royal  and when there done well watch em all drik raspberry beer  lmao brock
yep im a bowaholic,, elkaholic !!!

Offline Keenan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #301 on: January 09, 2012, 10:27:00 PM »
:bigsmyl:      :banghead:
Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you.He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who lives in you.

Offline Keenan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #302 on: January 09, 2012, 10:52:00 PM »
Just dawned on me that since I was just about the very last one to sign up, my name may be on the very bottom of the list.  :eek:  LOL
Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you.He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who lives in you.

Offline Stiks-n-Strings

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #303 on: January 09, 2012, 11:17:00 PM »
That;s what you get for waitin' around Keenan.
Striker stinger 58" 55# @ 28
any wood bow I pick off the rack.
 2 Cor. 10:4
 TGMM Family of The Bow
 MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Offline DVSHUNTER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #304 on: January 10, 2012, 10:52:00 AM »
Brock, ive got the spots for fish shooting. We can shoot till our fingers fall off if you catch em at the right time. Your always welcome at my place brock. We had two bicks this year score over 150. Not bad for as small as my place is.
Im down for crown anytime. Have keenan pick you up on his way. He can drive.
"There is a natural mystic flowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Bob Marley

Offline Tom Leemans

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #305 on: January 10, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »
Last night, I looked at the Grizzly catalog, then told my wife "See, I told you I should have gotten that new bandsaw last year! Now it is $70 more!" (Oh, I'll still be gettin' me a new band saw)
Got wood? - Tom

Offline DVSHUNTER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2012, 12:14:00 PM »
Tom, im getting one this year too. Hopefully a grizzly.
"There is a natural mystic flowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Bob Marley

Offline SportHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #307 on: January 10, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »
Buffed bow with 0000 steel wool & shot it about 115x , couldn't stop.....weighed it again, 52@28 plus the weight of the scale so apx 56@28 after shooting.

Tested some spar spray but it didn't do so well in the garage weather which was about 40 degrees. Going to put some more coats of true oil & call it good for winter. May spray some poly in better weather but the true oil seems pretty tough. Waiting on skins then will install grip etc.

Offline snakebit40

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #308 on: January 10, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »
Tom- I'm getting a new band saw too. Are Jet's any good? What do you guys recommend?
Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 71@28
Big River 60" 59@28

Offline Balding Kansan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #309 on: January 10, 2012, 08:01:00 PM »
Jon, I would LOVE to have a jet, but right now I'll have to let the ol' craftsman cry and scream when running osage through it. You won't regret a jet.
I hate rudeness in a man...won't tolerate it. -Lonesome Dove
Hill Country Harvest Master
KennyM Swap bow

Offline Diamondback59

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #310 on: January 10, 2012, 08:38:00 PM »
TOM JET S THE ONLY POWER TOOLS UR GONNA FIND IN MY SHOP  NO GRIZZLY FOR ME DELTA MAYBE ILL SWEAR BY JET ANY DAY BROCK
yep im a bowaholic,, elkaholic !!!

Offline snakebit40

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #311 on: January 10, 2012, 08:39:00 PM »
:thumbsup:  Thanks for the help guys!
Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 71@28
Big River 60" 59@28

Offline Ninjineer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2012, 08:46:00 PM »
Today I found this site (well actually yesterday, but now I can post), so my life just got better!  :)
"One should never trust internet quotes." -Abraham Lincoln

Offline DVSHUNTER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2012, 09:03:00 PM »
Four days left of deer season and i finally bloodied my trade bow. Thanks Keenan.

Online kennym

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2012, 09:19:00 PM »
Good job Bro!!

I hadda work today.....
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Online Roy from Pa

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #315 on: January 11, 2012, 09:20:00 PM »
Congrats Dave

Offline H8nonCubs

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #316 on: January 11, 2012, 09:25:00 PM »
I grilled dinner for dvs family and i. ribeyes and beer for the grownups and chicken with milk for the little ones. So dave gets a buck with keenans trae bow and gets to come home to a ribeye on the table. pretty good day if you ask me

Hopefully he can grill up some backstrap tommorrow while i get goin on ****45 ***/-&#@'s tradebow
"I never make the same mistake twice, i make it three or four times. You know just to make sure."

Offline Keenan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #317 on: January 11, 2012, 10:32:00 PM »
Awesome Bro You da man! Congratulation David

Offline red hill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #318 on: January 11, 2012, 10:46:00 PM »
Good shootin', DVS!
Today I finished shaping the new tip overlay on the repair job I've been lingering over.  Waiting on tru oil to cure now.
Deliberating on using bamboo or hickory as a backing for my trade bow. Never used bamboo before and I'm apprehensive on doing something for the first time on a trade.  ************* deserves the best I can offer.

Offline H8nonCubs

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #319 on: January 12, 2012, 09:25:00 AM »
I grilled dinner for dvs family and i. ribeyes and beer for the grownups and chicken with milk for the little ones. So dave gets a buck with keenans trae bow and gets to come home to a ribeye on the table. pretty good day if you ask me

Hopefully he can grill up some backstrap tommorrow while i get goin on ****45 ***/-&#@'s tradebow
"I never make the same mistake twice, i make it three or four times. You know just to make sure."

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©