3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Complete youth set-up giveaway #1 The Recipients Are!  (Read 2246 times)

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Complete youth set-up giveaway #1 The Recipients Are!
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2008, 12:15:00 PM »
The next giveaway won't be done until the end of this month beginning of next. I will be unable to do any Post Office runs for a while after the 18th of this month.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline Longbow rookie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »
Sincere thanks to vermonster and all the gang members who contributed to this generous event.  I can't tell guys how much I appreciate what you've done for Chris and myself.  Here's Chris:

"I'm not the best at putting things into words but this has really motivated me in school and I've had perfect attendance since Mr. Johns told me that I had been selected.  I'll continue this for the rest of the marking period - and I can't wait to test out the new bow!  Also, I'll be joining you guys shortly as a member of Trad Gang.  We've already made plans to build some targets so I can practice.  In the meantime, Mr. Johns brought in "Masters of the Barebow" for me to watch.  Hope to meet some of you guys in the future.  Thanks for everything....Chris L.

Offline twotimer

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »
chris.don't belittle your self,you did a great job with the word's.congrats."keep it up and play it forward",AND,welcome aboard.best regards,robert  :thumbsup:    :campfire:    :clapper:
'TGMM FAMILY of THE BOW"at 211 degrees water is hot.at 212 it boils and cause's steam,which can run a locomotive.is it worth that one extra ounce of effort to finish first,the difference between good and great?

Offline HATCHCHASER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2008, 08:44:00 PM »
Thanks, David, and everyone else involved.  It sure does warm my heart to see all of the giving and loving people here.  I'd sure love to see pitures of these smiling kids faces.  Folks these youngsters are the future.  Let's pass the torch and keep the fire burning!
It's not the arrival, it's the journey.

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2008, 09:53:00 AM »
My apologies for not posting a thank you! sooner... i was waiting for the bows to show for the 5 sinnaeve kids so i could post pics and thanks at the same time..... these little bows that Dave shipped are awesome... im still waiting on one from Jeremy so i would like to present them all to the kids at the same time...What is really special is little Maddie is the only girl and leftie of the bunch...so she will have a bow of her own and wont have to wait her turn with the other 4 boys.... These 3 bows and the leather from Vermonster and you guys are going to make a huge impact on these kids... I will get pics as soon as the third bow arrives and also continue with pics as i teach the kids to build their own arrows...thanks so much to everyone! steve
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline bentstick_55

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »
Got the outfit yesterday but have to go out of town for work. Will get pics of Emily shooting this weekend. Thanks alot guys. Beautiful bow too. It will be taken great care of so you can pass it on to the next new young shooter.
The greatest words a man can hear are, "Will you take me with you Daddy"????

Offline JAG

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2008, 04:03:00 PM »
Up Again!
IBEP - Chairman Alabama
"May The Good Lord Keep Your Bow Arm Strong and Your Heart and Arrows True!"
TGMM Family of the Bow
PBS Regular Member
Compton Member

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©