3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Quiver Question  (Read 351 times)

Offline jcp161

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Quiver Question
« on: February 24, 2008, 09:24:00 PM »
Does anyone know what type of back quiver Ron LaClair is using in the first Masters of the Barebow DVD and where to get one? Having a quiver that you can slide your bow in could come in handy when dragging a deer out of the bottoms.  Even better if they make it for a takedown. Thanks.
"In bow hunting, the goal is not marksmanship but shooting well. And shooting well, after all, is merely a matter of only taking shots you can make."-Hunting from Home-Christopher Camuto

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Quiver Question
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 09:28:00 PM »
it is one of his own i think he has them made for him and if people want one they can buy them from him.
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Offline Squirrel Bait

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 09:32:00 PM »
Jeff, he quit carrying that quiver for some reason, I was going to order one, I found out when I ask about them.
If you've never been in the woods at daylight, and seen the world come alive, you haven't " Lived".

Offline jcp161

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 10:44:00 PM »
Anybody know of someone that makes a quiver like it? Thanks.
"In bow hunting, the goal is not marksmanship but shooting well. And shooting well, after all, is merely a matter of only taking shots you can make."-Hunting from Home-Christopher Camuto

Online Razorbak

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 10:48:00 PM »
Steven Catts can make it..I made a few like that since I could never get anyone to part with thiers
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline madness522

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 06:56:00 AM »
Not sure who made the one he was using but I too couldn't find one so I started making my own side quivers.
Barry Clodfelter
TGMM Family of the Bow.

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 07:08:00 AM »
Contact Ron, he may have 1 or 2 of those quivers left.

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 09:31:00 AM »
Roger, I wish he did have some left but he does not.  I asked him for one at the Kalamazoo show.

I am not sure who made them for Ron but there were called the Shrew Back Quiver with Shrew Pocket (you could get the quiver with or without the bow pocket).  The guy that was making them for him started making quivers for Kustom King and then 3Rivers.  He got to busy and Ron didn't order enough from him so he stopped taking orders from Ron.  I have one and they are great.  I wanted to get one for my dad but they are no where to be found.  Good luck in your search if you go looking and if you find one you better not think to long about buying it.
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Drew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »
Tim, if you have a pic handy can you post it?
Thanks.
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Offline jcp161

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 08:12:00 PM »
If I can find one, I'll make sure to pick it up. I think I'll give Steve Catts a try as suggested earlier.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©