3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: My two Kim Sha longbows  (Read 812 times)

Offline LUCKY MAN

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: My two Kim Sha longbows
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 05:45:00 PM »
Looking forward to next week Mike, I've named our group " Lucky Man and the KIMSHA Posse".

McMullen County and the Red Horse Saloon will never be the same,not to mention the shrimp buffet on the drive down. Hope TP comes home with his hat or his wife may have some questions about South Texas !!!!!

Don't forget the boots and I would just leave the 3-piece at home, that is an awesome bow built by one of the finest gentleman you'll ever have the privelege of meeting and hunting with.
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way
you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Offline LEOPARD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »
Those are 2 really nice bows!  ;)   :thumbsup:
Nigel Ivy

"The more I practice, the luckier I get...."

Offline SuperKodiak38

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 09:09:00 PM »
Mike and John, You boys be carefull and don't let nothing bad happen to TP and John. Hope to get some more hunting time in with you guys come November.

Hey Chief seen any squirrels lately..lol...
"Go afield with a good attitude, respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."

Fred Bear

Offline Mike Burch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 12:31:00 AM »
John, I'm ready to roll! One more week!

Ghost Dog, you're right. You don't hear a whole lot on him, but anyone who's educated in traditional archery knows who ole "TP" is. He doesn't advertise much.

Tim, it was a pleasure meeting and hunting you. Sure glad you were there to help us haul Chief's deer out. LOL! Hope to be back this November.

Oh you don't have to worry about TP and John, them boys are OLD SCHOOL...Fine examples of why we are at the top of the food chain!    :cool:  

Mike    :campfire:

Offline LUCKY MAN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »
Did you mention FOOD ?  I knew there was a special reason I like hunting camps.

Frosty Cold Adult beverages seems to top things off after a hard day of snake dodging and arrow slinging.

The Osage bow made it's journey home from Washington State today, was sure nice to have my baby home again and she's prettier than ever, the NW climate seemed to enhance the Osage.

I got my new toy also, maybe the mailman in Houston County can focus on delivering mail instead of hauling our butts back to the truck.

Tim, see what your missing.  I'm thinking you need to move to Texas, cheap living, and plenty of horses for the wife to wrangle with. Sell your house there and buy a Horse Ranch here and still have money left over.

John
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way
you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©