Author Topic: Osage try again  (Read 326 times)

Offline PASQUINELL

• Trad Bowhunter
Osage try again
« on: October 14, 2012, 06:21:00 PM »
Well I ran into a string of bad luck on some Osage staves awhile back that stopped me from building out of frustration. Seemed as every one I bought over the internet(trying to save a buck) was one someone else wouldnt buy and I ended up with some wood that was less then desirable.

Can I be so bold and ask who might be a reputable guy to get some from? I am going to give it a go again and would appreciate the name(s) if you would.  

Thanks guys
"I can skin a GRIZZ as fast as you can catch um"...HA! stay right there pilgrim I'll be back!
JOHN 3:16

Offline PASQUINELL

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Osage try again
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 10:06:00 PM »
Should I have posted on another thread?
"I can skin a GRIZZ as fast as you can catch um"...HA! stay right there pilgrim I'll be back!
JOHN 3:16

Offline DVSHUNTER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 10:17:00 PM »
Lots of guys on here can help you out. Try an add in the classifieds and I bet you get an answer pretty quick.
"There is a natural mystic flowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Bob Marley

Offline red hill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 11:28:00 PM »
I've had great success from 3rivers, Pasquinell. Although there are many other suppliers you can try. Pine Hollow is run by a sponsor. Hate to hear about your bad experiences.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©