3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Dansville state game area bunny trek!!!  (Read 7966 times)

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Dansville state game area bunny trek!!!
« on: February 07, 2007, 01:54:00 PM »
Saturday February 17th.  I would suggest meeting at the Meijer parking lot off of the US 127 kipp rd exit(Mason) The state game area is 10 minutes from there. It's a huge area there will be plenty of stomping.... Would 8am work.... whos in???
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Dansville state game area bunny trek!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 02:28:00 PM »
I am there.  I will be bringing myself a friend Rick and possibly his son.  And I will still have room in my truck for another if anybody wants to carpool.  Man you are going to kill me with the 8am thing on a Saturday but I am sure I can do it.  We will have to see if everybody wants to do a lunch in the woods or what.  Man I can't wait.  

Talk to you soon....Tim
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 03:47:00 PM »
Tim... I figured we probably would leave Meijer parking lot sometime between 830 and 900 am. I'm saying meet at 800 leave around 830. 30-45 minutes should give everyone ample time to get there and shoot the breeze.
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 03:50:00 PM »
I will let you know for sure late next week. It looks like there will be at least of us from Greenville. Somebody should bring a video, I bet there will be some good footage   :D
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 03:51:00 PM »
Whoops I meant to say 4 of us from Greenville

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 04:00:00 PM »
That sounds awsome.  Yeah that will give us time to get to know one another and at least introduce ourselves.  I will bring a digital camera and I will see what I can do about getting a video camera.

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Arwin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »
I'll be going. My wife is to try and get that day off. If she can't I'll figure something out. Tim if you have room a carpool sounds great! Looks like it's going to be a great time!  :clapper:    :goldtooth:
Just one more step please!

Some dude with a stick and string chasing things.

Offline last arrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 04:42:00 PM »
Looks like a great get together. Unfortunately my daughter has a swim meet on the 17th so I can't make it. I have spent a lot of time hunting in the Dansville area when I lived in Lansing. The Wooden Nickle always had good food, too.

You guys be sure to post results from the hunt.

Tim, I see you are in Holland, I live in West Olive and work in Zeeland. If you are interested in shooting or something, PM me and I will get you contact info.

(copied from the previous thread)
"all knowledge is good. All knowledge opens doors. Ignorance is what closes them." Louis M. Profeta MD

"We must learn to see and accept the whole truth, not just the parts we like." - Anne-Marie Slaughter

Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
TGMM "Family of the Bow"

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 04:59:00 PM »
AnointedArcher , If anyone would like a ride I'm just 20 min north of greenville. I live in Stanton. Or if you got room I might like to hitch one myself.
I'll bring my camera 6megs pix camera with an 2gig memory card and great video footage. Anyone up for a raffle or 50/50, I'll raffle a free shoulder mount and Become the arrow book ,lightly used. Maybe give all proceeds to ST. Judes Hospital. Man I would love to do something like that. I tell you what, I'll throw in a free small game full mount also IE, squirrle,rabbit, coon, pheasent, grouse. So two mounts donated in the hat for me and a book anyone else? I'll get the tickets too.JB.
TGMM

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 05:51:00 PM »
I'll coridnate the raffle. Again this would be for the St.Judes hospital. We'll say $5.00 a ticket or $15.00 for four or we can do a 50/50. If anyone else would like to give for this just pm me. J.B.
TGMM

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 06:38:00 PM »
Arwin, I will have lots of room.  I was thinking we could meet at the corner of M-6 and M-36 (I think that is the one into Hastings).  I am not sure if there is someplace there that you could leave your vehicle or if you know of a better place that would be cool to.  Just let me know.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 07:31:00 PM »
thanks to whitebuffalo for the raffle. I will include a used 45# rh redwing hunter recurve. This rabbit trek will be judo, or blunt only. No fieldpoints or broadheads allowed. If anyone would like to donate to the whitebuffalo raffle that would be great. Once we get a good idea of who all is attending we'll decide on lunch in the woods or at the town diner.`thanks guys!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »
ttt
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »
If there are any ideas,suggestions, or concerns please feel free to email me.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 07:19:00 AM »
TTT

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Arwin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 10:37:00 AM »
Tim I can do that. There is a car pool parking area at the intersection of M37 and M6, on the northeast side of the highway. The place i work for is visible from that section. It's called Harder and Warner Landscape.   :campfire:
Just one more step please!

Some dude with a stick and string chasing things.

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 11:43:00 AM »
Arwin, sounds good then I will figure on that.

Thanks,
Tim

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
Jason did you get my email? If we can make it we will have plenty of room to car pool.  I hope to know if we can make it by the 15th.

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 02:53:00 PM »
ttt
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »
The car pool deal sonds great.
TGMM

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©