Author Topic: PLEASE READ  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Walt Francis

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: PLEASE READ
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 10:10:00 PM »
Kenny,

Thanks for all the help and advice, it is greatly appreciated.  Hopefully you will have the time to get in a few more hunts.
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline Echatham

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2014, 10:28:00 PM »
while i never got around to doin business with you, I never wondered who id call when i got around to trying a glass bow.  im new around here but it didn't take me long to figure out who "the man" was.  God bless, take care.

Offline fujimo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 10:53:00 PM »
WOW...thats a shocker!!!!man i will miss doing business with you- what little i did- just getting into glass!
where i come from, i cant say it bigger than this...YER A CHAMPION, MATE!!   :notworthy:  
hope you will stay around- and keep dispensing your expertise.
we will all still be here when you get back to trading again!!

you do realize you have set the benchmark for courtesy, TRUST, and expedience in the trade.

guess  bingham's sales are gonna rocket now   :D

Offline M.Kerry Bird

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2014, 12:41:00 AM »
I only ordered from you once several yrs ago and thought you did a good job. Good luck to you.

Fujimo, I've been in bingams shop several times, they do a good job and are always busy shipping worldwide.

Offline BWD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2014, 12:43:00 AM »
Only you know what's best for you and yours.   :thumbsup:
"If I had tried a little harder and practiced a little more, by now I could have been average"...Me

Offline Boobacker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2014, 03:17:00 AM »
Hate to see you go Ken but understand ! Roy was going to build a GLASS bow since he saw how Good Mine turned out !

Offline MB_Sweden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2014, 04:21:00 AM »
Thanks for really great service and help with my first R/D bow from your pattern!
Martin From Sweden

Offline bigbob2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2014, 04:58:00 AM »
I still feel like I've had a bereavement in the family.Maybe some one else from here might take over  Kenny's stock and run it in the interim?My thoughts are with you Kenny, and as others have said thanks heaps for all the help you have willingly provided me in the all too short time I've been dealing with you. Hope you get to kick back, get a few deer and generally enjoy yourself!

Offline Buemaker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2014, 05:54:00 AM »
Well, it is what I always say, ordinary jobs just take too much time from your " interesting , leisure" time. Best of luck in the future and keep in touch. Old Roy will just go mad if he don't have you to "pick" on.   ;)   Best wishes. Bue--.

Offline choochoou

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2014, 07:00:00 AM »
Oh man what are we gonna do without you.I can't imagine Anybody being as helpful as you have been in answering all our questions .your friend .Joe picca
It's all fun and games, until someone gets hurt...then its hilarious!

Offline carpin'mark

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2014, 07:19:00 AM »
Kenny I haven't known you that long, but, long enough to know you are a genuinely good guy.
You ran  your business with more heart and soul than most and it showed, that is something to be very proud of.
Thank you for all the help and great service.

Offline canopyboy

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 07:20:00 AM »
Dang, I was just about to ship some wood to you!  Guess I'll need to find a new lam guy.

Seriously, I started a hobby business that started to suck the life out of me too.  I loved it, but after a few years I made the same decision and shut 'er down.  Wouldn't trade the time I did it, but glad that I stepped back.

Good luck!

-Dave
TGMM Family of the Bow
Professional Bowhunters Society

"The earth has its music for those who will listen." - Santayana

Offline Hatrick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2014, 08:00:00 AM »
Sorry to hear that Kenny, but fully understand. I was real pleased with my recent order and figured I'd found a new supplier. It's not worth losing your sanity to keep those hours. Time to sit back and relax a bit.

Good Luck,
The scent of Autumn is like food to the hunters soul.

Offline delongbows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2014, 08:02:00 AM »
Sometimes we need to take a step back in order to move forward. Best of luck to you Kenny!

Offline Mad Max

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2014, 08:25:00 AM »
You got to do what     you got to do.
we will miss you help.
I would rather fail at something above my means, than to succeed at something  beneath my means  
}}}}===============>>

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2014, 08:54:00 AM »
Dang Kenny you can't be replaced!!! But I understand what it's like to be so busy there's no time to live. Hope you enjoy the extra time and be sure to let us know when you're back in buiz. Will you have something up when you sell off your extra stock?
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline fujimo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2014, 09:48:00 AM »
i think now that Roy's retired an all, he should watch yer business for you- he is after all a closet glass guy- he just gotta man up, and step out!   :D

Offline David Flanrey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2014, 10:01:00 AM »
Fully understand Kenny.  Just think, more hunting time!

Like all have said that have ever ordered anything from Kenny, customer service is second to none!

See you in October!

Offline SportHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »
That is a tough decision to make but life is short and you must prioritize time wisely. Best of luck with your new routine. I'm sure it will feel great to get some pressure off.

Offline goobersan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2014, 10:25:00 AM »
The REAL reason for Kenny's sabbatical is he couldn't stand the heckling on his super-cool PJ's. Thanks a lot Roy !    :campfire:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©