Author Topic: PLEASE READ  (Read 1720 times)

Offline bornofmud

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: PLEASE READ
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2014, 10:27:00 AM »
OH MAN!  Didn't see this coming!  Kenny, always enjoyed doing business with you and you always went above and beyond, you will be sorely missed! I honestly didn't know that you were working other jobs, don't know how you did it.  Thank you for your excellent service and product, and for being such a great guy! I am certainly not looking forward to getting my lams and such elsewhere.  Totally understand though, couldn't imagine that work load on a regular basis.  

Thanks again Kenny!!

Nick

Offline Echatham

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2014, 10:51:00 AM »
im gonna go buy stock in binghams.... cause i bet their business doubles

Offline fujimo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
:biglaugh:  hear hear!

Offline takefive

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2014, 01:09:00 PM »
Best of luck to you Kenny!  Hope you will still have time to make your own bows and post them on the bench.  Besides that, you have to stick around to keep Roy in line.   :)
It's hard to make a wooden bow which isn't beautiful, even if it's ugly.
-Tim Baker

Offline Greg Szalewski

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2014, 01:26:00 PM »
You will be missed Kenny. Dealing with you is one of the pleasures of building a bow. Thanks for being there.
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest Bowmen
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Colorado Bowhunters Association
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Online kennym

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2014, 01:48:00 PM »
Hey guys, I'll still be around. I just need to do a little more living as I go along. Like I said, if I wasn't at work at the " real" job, I was in the shop. After several years of that, I just need to catch up on other things.
I have loved doing business with each and every one of you and have never had a bad deal with anyone on this site that I remember.
I'll be around to keep track of Bro Roy!

Oh, I'll still help ya where I can, for what that's worth!

Thanks for the wellwishes and great support!

Kenny
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Online Roy from Pa

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2014, 02:43:00 PM »
Well Ole Boy...  You better start eating your Wheaties ifin ya expect to keep track of this ole boy...   :wavey:

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2014, 02:44:00 PM »
Someone needs to keep track of him Kenny. I thought you were cutting back on your workload    :biglaugh:
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline choochoou

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2014, 02:48:00 PM »
Glad to hear that!
It's all fun and games, until someone gets hurt...then its hilarious!

Offline bowhntineverythingnh03743

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2014, 02:59:00 PM »
Thanks for all that you have done Kenny! Truly dunno where to turn now without your services...

Offline rockkiller

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2014, 06:19:00 PM »
Having just started last winter I dont know how far I would have gotten without your help.I just want to say thank you and hope you can enjoy life a little more now.

Offline 7 Lakes

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2014, 06:40:00 PM »
Good luck in whatever you do.  You always have a home back here if things don't work out.
Mike

Online JGR1269

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2014, 07:14:00 PM »
Having been away from bow building for 13 years, Kenny was my first contact when I found this site. After talking with him I was quickly reminded of why I loved this sport and building bows. Thanks Kenny for relighting the fire in me to build bows again. Your personality and expertise will surely be missed by all of us. I can only imagine the bows you'll be able to build in your "spare-time" now. Thanks again buddy and best of luck.

Offline TheZK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2014, 07:27:00 PM »
I've not been at this long, but it seems to me like bowyers everywhere will really miss your services. But real jobs do tend to win most of the time!

Online kennym

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2014, 09:11:00 PM »
Hey guys, I'll still check in, I'm not goin anywhere, just slowin down ...

If I can help, you can still email me .....

Thanks again folks!!
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Offline Chuck Janssen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2014, 09:22:00 PM »
Thank You Kenny, it was great meeting you this fall and being able to see your shop. I am in line to start building the new bow with the wood I received from you. I think I got a pretty great deal from you, I promise to send picture and or bring it down to show you. I am going to take your advice and go collect my own halibut skin. I know what you are going through as I work to much, But for now that is the path I must follow. Enjoy the time and I hope you can get to the things that have fallen by the wayside,Take care,
Life at it's Longest is Short

Offline critman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2014, 09:28:00 PM »
Good call Kenny. Thanks for starting me on a path I will remain on for life. God Bless you and your family, and remember YOU said we could still email you!     :help:    :thumbsup:    :campfire:    :coffee:

Offline beachbowhunter

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2014, 12:46:00 AM »
Originally posted by rockkiller:
Having just started last winter I dont know how far I would have gotten without your help.I just want to say thank you and hope you can enjoy life a little more now.
Couldn't have said it better. Glad you will still be available by email. You are the answer man!
Ishi was a Californian                   :cool:

Offline mmgrode

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2014, 04:14:00 PM »
The best to you, Kenny as you slow down and enjoy life.  We're only given so long on this earth, and I'm glad to hear you'll be taking advantage of it.  I'll tell you one thing, it sure will be difficult to find a better guy to deal with!!  

Cheers, Matt
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."  Aristotle

Offline recurvericky

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2014, 08:58:00 PM »
Kenny, I hate to see you go, but I understand. Your customer service was second to none and I will miss doing business with you.
Recurvericky
Richmond, Ks

Traditionalist have more fun!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©