3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Fall bear hunt , trad gang style!  (Read 2378 times)

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Fall bear hunt , trad gang style!
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2008, 09:28:00 PM »
If there is room yes if not I guess it will stay with the truck same with the flyrod. I am thinking three coolers and just our stuff will fill your rig up enough it will look like "the gypsies have left Oklahoma."
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Offline doug77

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2008, 10:42:00 PM »
up

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2008, 08:11:00 AM »
150 and counting!
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Offline KYArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2008, 05:09:00 PM »
Hey guys got my confirmation from Mike today,been working on arrows and getting things together. Scott I still plan on giving you a call, when is the best time? evenings, weekends?

Any takers on that fourth spot?

Take Care KY

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2008, 09:57:00 PM »
145 and counting!
Scott,
I should be home tomorrow evening or Thursday evening if you want to call this weekend.

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2008, 08:20:00 PM »
ttt

Offline KYArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2008, 08:02:00 PM »
TTT  :goldtooth:

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2008, 10:36:00 AM »
134 days to go.

Offline doug77

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2008, 08:23:00 PM »
been busy turkey hunting 1 clean miss last Sat. are you guy;s getting excited to go.

doug77

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2008, 09:12:00 PM »
Been busy turkey hunting also, been taking my youngest daughter trying to get her one first though and she has just been getting them gun shy and not put one down yet.  :)  But she is having fun and enjoys seeing what else is out in the woods so all is good.
Yes I am ready to go!

Offline BANNOCK-.PT

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2008, 08:29:00 AM »
I am getting so pumped!  I can't blame you when you talk about getting wrapped up hunting turkeys. They are addicting. But, just wait till you are on a bear bait. Red squirrels barking, ravens flying making there noises from the top of the trees, then all is still. EErie quiet, no planes , no animals stirring anymore, somethings definitely coming in to the bait, you can sense it! guess we will have to wait to the evenings stories in bear camp where we can each finish this story with our own experiences. That is half the fun. Everyone will be so pumped telling there stories. Can't wait.
Live every day like it's your last and one day you'll be right!

Offline KYArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2008, 09:58:00 PM »
Been Turkey hunting also. Trying to get some bowhunting done, and also trying to get my stepson on a bird (shotgun). I've not touched my shotgun yet this season! We have one week left, ends May 4th. Good luck Guys.

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2008, 08:00:00 AM »
Only 115 days to go!  :bigsmyl:

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2008, 10:20:00 PM »
T-minus 45 days and counting! How is the back doing Doug?

Offline SoNevada Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »
Sounds great guys... I wish I could afford to go on such a cool hunt!
The doom of man...that he forgets!

Offline Dave Huff

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »
about 43 days myself, itchin' already.  Been making and tuning arrows and broadheads like a mad man.  Getting gear preped and packed.  Counting the days!
It is a world with dew still on it, more touched by wonder and possiblitly than any I have since known.

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2008, 03:02:00 PM »
Where are you headed Dave?

Offline doug77

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2008, 03:47:00 PM »
time to start gettin ready shot my bow today for the first time in 7 weeks and it felt good after being laid up

doug77

Offline KYArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »
Glad to hear its going well Doug!

KY  :archer:

Offline KYArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2008, 10:10:00 AM »
How you doing SWP? I have'nt been on here much lately, working alot and motorcycling in my spare time. It will be here before we know it guys!

KY  :archer:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©