Author Topic: FINALLY got my sander back & making dust  (Read 218 times)

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
FINALLY got my sander back & making dust
« on: August 01, 2015, 02:10:00 PM »
It died 3+ months ago and they sent me a rebuilt one that came with a dead motor. Then Home Depot gave me a new one from the floor. It ran 5 seconds and died. I had the power co come out and hired an electrician to check out my wiring and power and everything was in spec. Home Depot then replaced it again but this time I had them check to see if it ran before leaving with it. I just finished putting the form and first new limb in the oven. Dang it's been a long time. Building the short belly mounted takedown longbow. Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to do this. I'll add pictures as I get working on the riser.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Online jess stuart

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: FINALLY got my sander back & making dust
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 02:19:00 PM »
Glad to hear you got it going again.  I had one that died after a short time as well.  I did luck out and found a 6 x 89 edge sander on Criags List for not much more than the ridged no comparison the edge sander is a beast.

Offline Crooked Stic

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 04:41:00 PM »
Is that the norm for those sanders? I was thinking about getting one.
High on Archery.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 07:10:00 PM »
I don't know if thats the norm as the first one ran a couple of years.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©