3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: shrews in Alaska??  (Read 143 times)

Offline skookuminak

• Trad Bowhunter
shrews in Alaska??
« on: March 06, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »
Hi, After having grown up bowhunting for our whole lives here in Alaska with 20+ year recurves my dad, two brothers and I are looking to buy 4 new bows. We're doing it in commemoration of our 99 year old grandfather who recently passed away and wanted us to have new bows in memory of him. One of the bows we're most interested in trying is the supershrew but it doesn't look like Ron has any bows for us to demo at the moment and one brother and I are going to be leaving for the spring next week. Does anyone have a bow we could try for a day? We live in Eagle River but could meet you somewhere. Thanks so much!

Offline John/Alaska

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: shrews in Alaska??
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 09:54:00 AM »
Nope don't have one. May be some of the other AK guys that are closer then me to ER will have one. Good luck!
John/AK

Offline tenbrook

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 10:08:00 AM »
TTT for a good cause.  Someone send these boys a Shrew!

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 10:49:00 AM »
I've talked to Paul in AK about this and I'd sure like to help them out, it a good cause.  I don't have a bow in stock right now and with folks waiting 11 to 12 months, all our efforts are geared towards getting their bows to them.

Hopefully someone can help them out.
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline alaskabowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 03:15:00 PM »
I live near Anchorage but I don't own any shrews... if you need some bows to shoot, I can hook you up, no worries.... they would be Bear bows however... good luck.
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©