3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bob Morrison Bows  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Emmons

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bob Morrison Bows
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 05:38:00 PM »
Bob makes an excellent bow, and is a great guy also.  Not sure what your looking for but the Cheyenne takedown is a great bow.

Offline Rick Wiltshire

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 10:35:00 PM »
Great guy - great bow.  My Shawnee took three deer this year - they never knew what hit them.

Offline buckeye_hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 05:39:00 AM »
I told my wife I wanted to order one of Bob's bows, but she might not like the price tag.  She said, "What's it gonna cost like $3,oo0?  You know I won't stop hearing about this until you order the best bow there is!"  I didn't tell her about $950 - $1,000....so should I order 3 of them?...Can you believe it?.....Charlie

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 07:53:00 AM »
Charlie, yer one smart feller....tell her "Naw honey, they're on sale now for only $2,500." That way you can order more than one AND you slip in the "sale" hook....surefire point maker with the wives   ;)
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline m laughlin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 08:57:00 AM »
i own three. a shawnee, a td, and a wolverine. it would take three pages for me to say enough about them. they would have to be in the top three. in my book they are number 1. it's only a plus that bob is top notch himself. you won't be sorry. another plus is if it don't fit they sell fast.
matt
"what your eyes ain't seen, your hands ain't touched,and your life ain't done ain't always safe for such easy judgement."-C.M. Sackett

Offline keith brimmer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »
jc it sounds like you have done that before lol.the other one to use is "i gotta order now cause there getting ready to go up in price"

Offline Brian Halbleib

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2007, 02:41:00 PM »
Stop by the Traditional & Primitive Archery Expo in Wheeling, WV the weekend of March 30, 31 & April 1. Bob will be there with a ton of bows to shoot.

-Brian
 www.bowyersjournal.com

Offline Seeking Trad Deer

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »
Would love to make it to the show Brian but won't be able to ... my loss for sure.  Anybody know if Bob will be at Denton Hill in July? I emailed him twice to try out a bow and never heard back. I'd like to demo a Morrision and a Silver Tip as well. My next bow will be a takedown added to the collection.
The Lord is my Shepherd

Offline buckeye_hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2007, 04:08:00 PM »
Here's another tip, guys. . .If you're gonna leave messages about your wives on here, make sure you log off when you're done so she doesn't find them!  LOL!!  --Charlie's wife Amy

Offline Rocky Reimer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »
I have a set of Bob's new limb's (new design)...you have to shoot them to beleive them...AWESOME!!!...as good as his bows are since I started shooting his new limbs they are all I shoot now!!!

Offline Wudstix

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • Wood arrows & D/R Longbows Rule!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »
Years ago when I was looking for an R/D longbow I sent Mr Morrison and e-mail and asked him it I could test drive one of his bows. He asked for my address in TX and mailed me his back-up bow with nothing more than a couple e-mails and a promise that I'd send it back whne I was done. Beautiful snakeskin backed longbow. Smooth shooting bow. Great performance. Shoot it for a couple weeks and then sent it back. He was my #2 choice, but I would not hestitate to pick-up one of his longbows.

Michael   :thumbsup:
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!!!" - Me

Psalms 121: 1-3 - King David

60" Big River 67#@28"              
60" MOAB D/R LB 62#@27"
60" Big River D/R LB 65#@27"
62" Kota Badlands LB 72#@28"
62" Howatt TD 62#@28
58” Bear Grizzly 70#@28”
62" Big River D/R LB 60#@30"
66" Moosejaw Razorback LB 60#@28"

"Memento Mori"
PBS - Associate Member
Retired DoD Civ 1985-2019

Offline Wapiti Chaser

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »
Bob hasn't been at Denton Hill in the five or six years I have gone. I have two Dakotas and the only problem is deciding which one to grab. They are awesome performers and not hard to look at.
" Take a kid bowhunting"
New York Bowhunters BOD
PBS Member

Offline Lee Viv

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2007, 08:52:00 PM »
Seeking trad deer;

I know Bob always goes to Baltimore Bowmen's Trad Classic in May.  We usually invite him to the Trad Gang camping area for dinner saturday night, give him free food and drink, and hope to get him to give us great deals on his bows!

He always has bows there to shoot, I plan on checking some out this year.

Lee

Offline Ghostman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 09:58:00 AM »
I never kept count of how many of Bob'd Shawnee and TD bows I've owned but it's been a BUNCH. Both Bob and his bows are top notch!

Offline Gordy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »
Amy - Charlie is one lucky guy to have you and I'm sure he whole-heartedly appreciates your support in his archery endeavors.

That said, a Morrison bow is a wise investment for Charlie that will bring a new level of confidence and inspiration to your marriage for many years to come.  Every time he looks at that beatiful bow, he will be reminded of his beatiful wife and her steadfast commitment to his happiness.  This in turn will bring you your own blessings as time passes.

So you see, it's not so much about him as it is his love for you reflected in his passion for archery.

PS - Charlie, you owe me a beer.    ;)      :thumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Offline buckeye_hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 08:31:00 PM »
true_position.....Only one beer?  WOW!  That was pure beauty, even if she didn't appreciate it!....Charlie

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »
Yeah....I got a few......mighty fond of em.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline bbassi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »
Originally posted by buckeye_hunter:
Here's another tip, guys. . .If you're gonna leave messages about your wives on here, make sure you log off when you're done so she doesn't find them!  LOL!!  --Charlie's wife Amy
LMAOROTF!!!    :biglaugh:    :biglaugh:    :biglaugh:

Thanks, I needed that, except for the coffee coming out of my nose!
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

Offline Seeking Trad Deer

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 09:41:00 PM »
Lee...tell me where Bob will be and I'll bring the burbon   :cool:  and check book   :coffee:
The Lord is my Shepherd

Offline richbear

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »
Hey Buckeye, I had the good fortune to get some limbs and a beautiful Shawnee riser. I've owned all the latest and greatest bows out there and there's not much out there that compares to the beauty and shootability of a Morrison. I'm saving up to order another one. It took me about 2 weeks with it to consistantly shoot quarter size groups at 20 yards. I had never had the chance to shoot one and then I shot a Shawnee at Comptons this past year, I was thrilled. If I hadn't already laid out $1000 plus dollars for another well known bowyers bow I would have bought one there. Bob has been exceptionally kind in answering all my questions and you'll never find a better bowyer to deal with. The only drawback to owning a Morrison is, you'll have to have a few more. My wife's gonna kill me too!  :biglaugh:
I ain't had this much fun since the hogs ate my little brother!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©