3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New come'r  (Read 570 times)

Offline imskippy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New come'r
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2008, 11:33:00 PM »
Welcome Fred. Good to see some more Jersey boys around. Maybe we'll run into each other at a shoot this year. Jason
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Offline Fred II

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »
Jason,
Hello, I was just talking to my dad about the shoot at Whittingham, or something like that.  We have never gone before.  I think we going to give it a go this year though.  Have you been there before?  I am really interested in trying out that archery golf course, that sounds really neat to try out.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have live before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life.

Offline imskippy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »
Fred, I'll be there sunday. it's my first trad shoot but I have shot the course a few years back with my training wheel bow. The courses are fun yet challenging. I will be bringing my son with me. he will be 5 shortly after the shoot so I'm hoping to pick him up a new bow for his birthday. Hope you guys can make it. Where in jersey are you guys?
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Offline Fred II

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 08:29:00 PM »
Jason,
Oh man I think we were planning on trying to go on Saturday.  That good to know that the course is fun though.  I hope your son really likes it.  My son is about 2 1/2 and my dad just bought him his first bow the other day, he actually hasn't even given it to him yet.  We are from Toms River, so it will be a little ride to the shoot out in Whittingham but it sounds to be worth it.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have live before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life.

Offline 4runr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 09:00:00 PM »
Welcome Fred.
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
          By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »
WELCOME  :campfire:    :coffee:
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Offline COWBOYROY

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 11:42:00 PM »
HEY FRED, GREETINGS FROM TEXAS
 I'M NEW ON HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DANNY BLACKBURN

Offline Fred II

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 09:51:00 PM »
HEY COWBOYROY!!!  
I actually want to head down that way one of these days.  I am not totally sure why, but it just seems like an awesome place to hunt!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©