3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Whisperstik Mojo Demo...MAN LAW added  (Read 2627 times)

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
Whisperstik Mojo Demo...MAN LAW added
« on: March 11, 2008, 10:19:00 PM »
Well, After afew days of shooting this 60 inch 1pc. recurve.... I can't say enough.
It smokes an arrow. The grip is like it was custome made just for me.It is the best grip I've ever had by far. ... What can I say. I'm in love with this bow. So much so that I just had to buy it.
Fellas if you ain't ordered one yet you better hurry before JD wises up and raises the price. It truely is a diamond in the ruff.
 I felt very little had shock and it makes no more noise than my longbow... Don't know how he made a recurve that silent but Whisperstik is true to it's name.
 I give it a 10 out of 10.... Really excited about this bow.
 Tried shooting 45-50 POC, 50-55 Polars, and 55-60 POC out of this little 54@28 Beauty. It  shot them all very well. So much so that I busted up two of my poplar arrows @20 yrds the very first morning. It has really tightened up my groups alot.        :clapper:    

Fatherhood is the greatest adventure a man can ever take.

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Whisperstik Mojo Demo...MAN LAW added
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 10:57:00 PM »
Come on Post a pic??????? what are ur bow woods??
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »
Padauk w/Ebony Saddle and Zebra wood veneers. Osage limb cores. I'm at work right now and the computer won't let me post pics.   But he has a pic of it on his website.

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 11:22:00 PM »
ty, sent ya another PM...marco

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 03:05:00 AM »
Just wondering when JD is going to start sellin t-shirts and bumper stickers for his fans??? Like some of the other bowyers do??? I wear a 3x!
 Also JD if'n you need a pro staffer I'm putting my name in da hat right now.  :readit:

Offline Sticks only

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »
He has T-shirts and stickers made. They both have the Whisperstik logo on them and are very cool. There is no "prostaff" only certified Testmonkeys. To become a Testmonkey you must first go through a two week training course, and harvest an animal with a Whisperstik. The training is held here in Michigan the first two weeks in October. The bar has now been raised to qulaify for testmonkey as whitebuffalo shot a P&Y Opossum last week with a 60" whisperstik recurve. The only other qualifier is you or significant other must be able to make hotwings.
Whisperstik Testmonkey

Offline Gator1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 09:40:00 AM »
I need a sticker and t shirt as well....

JD is a talented individual, and I wear a 3X as well...

hint hint..

Sticksonly, see what you can do....

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 10:26:00 AM »
How bout a 35 pound beaver??? 30 yards. Nothing but skull??? With a Snuffer, POC arrows a 60" 54@28 Whisperstik Mojo???? Even with the head shot I still had to wade 300yrds in 30 degree water just to fallow him... Is that give me enough points?? And I'm a lefty???  :biglaugh:  

Offline Sticks only

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 10:43:00 AM »
OK, you qualify on 1/3rd of the required criteria up to this point. Nice shot too. Now just to make hot wings and attend approved training course.

I dont think I saw that bow before it left, it is a real beauty! Your right about the grip you have, that is my favorite grip too. I like that one better than the standard grip.

I not on top of my game today or I would have a witty comment about shooting a beaver.
Whisperstik Testmonkey

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »
How about I take you to Hooters to cover da hotwings... And we'll drink some beer and talk about da extra credit I might have already done for dat course. ..... What is the name of the grip type JD sent me??? So I can order it next time??? Thought it was the standard grip???   Got to go skin a beaver now. LOL  Only got to hunt 30 minutes this morning...

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »
thats so cool...JD is a Really good guy to deal with ....  :thumbsup:

Offline longbowjim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 06:03:00 PM »
That is my signiture grip.  The grip on all of my demo bows is my standard grip.  If you guys keep buying all of my lefties that I build I'm ganna get lynched by all the rest of the gang lefties.  Now I have to go back and build another traveling lefty.  I may make the lefty demo one of my 56ers and request the some people with 30" draws test it.  JD

Online 1/4 away

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »
String cutter, Here's a couple of pics of the grip on my Mojostik. It's JD's standard grip. I love it! Feels great in the hand and consistently puts my hand in the same place shot after shot.....Fred

Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 06:46:00 PM »
JD what's the differance between the one I got and the standard grip???
I wouldn't build the leftie in 56 inches. Might want to build a few more with fancy risers and 60 inches..... I do have a big tax refund...   :biglaugh:  
How much you chargin for shirts and stickers??? Course us Pro Staffers get it for free??? Right??

Offline Sticks only

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »
Ya gotta get it right if ya want to be a Testmonkey, NO Prostaffers, just Testmonkeys. But, I think no matter your status, if you buy enough bows they are free.

Your bow has the little hoopajoo (laminations) on the bottom of the grip that makes it flatter. Look closer at the two and you will see what I meen.
Whisperstik Testmonkey

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 07:12:00 PM »
 I may make the lefty demo one of my 56ers and request the some people with 30" draws test it. JD

Buddy,, you gotta do it,,  Would love to here from the 29"+ draw group about a 56"er pulling as smooth as a 60"er,,

Nice bow by the way,, I was lucky enough to spend some time in his shop with him and go over some wood combo's for my new 56"er,, that grip fits right into your hand,,its amazing,, I don't think I've ever been so excited over a bows performance, stability and dead in the hand,,

Again excelent looking bow and good work JD,,JB
TGMM

Offline c ott

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 08:16:00 PM »
String Cutter, if it's beautiful lefties you want, I "gotsit"...Check out the one I just put in the classified. It's a beaut'!!

Offline HATCHCHASER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 09:17:00 PM »
Send me that 56" test bow.  I sure do like the 60" I got.  The grip really is great.  Everytime I pick up my other bows I just say...Naaa.  What do you call the grip on my Oldschool.  I am thinking a takedown might be in the future.
It's not the arrival, it's the journey.

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 09:17:00 PM »
Hey fellas, I believe I should get a shirt first! I made JD's trophy page with the 60" righty demo. Not to mention,JD don't shoot me, but I just got done shooting the 56"er. WHEEEEEEEEW WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I have to say for 56" (53 1/2 strung) this bow was straight smooth. I actually thought it was smoother than the 60". I know you all don't believe me, but it's true. I even had the gull to question JD's integrity about the weight. I said there was no way that bow was 60#. Guess what, it was 60#. These are some really nice bows people. Get them while you csan or you'll be sorry. So do I get testmonkey status Sticks? I wear an extra large.
String cutter-Awesome bow man! Congrats!
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 09:21:00 PM »
BTW String cutter, longbowben is going to be mad at you. He's been waiting for that lefty to come his way. I'm telling.   :smileystooges:
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©