3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Dream Catcher and beaver hunt  (Read 311 times)

Offline Nilirova

• Trad Bowhunter
Dream Catcher and beaver hunt
« on: March 12, 2008, 11:01:00 AM »
Hello everybody. Im going to hunt beaverand need to thide bowfishing equipments for my dreamcatcher, is that even possible? how you would do it ?  :help:    :banghead:

Online Charlie Lamb

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Dream Catcher and beaver hunt
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 09:20:00 PM »
Janne... while I've never shot a beaver using bowfishing equipment, I can't see why it wouldn't work just fine.

I'd suggest a close face spinning reel with heavy line (100# or stronger) and wide multiblade heads on the business end of regular arrows.

Let us know how it works out for ya.

:thumbsup:
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Offline beaver#1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 10:50:00 PM »
i really cant help you about where to get the stuff for your bow.  BUt i can say that if you shoot them and have lots of slack for them to take out, then you will most likely have to cut your line..( they wil tangle you up too much).. try to hit them right behind or directly in the head, quick kill
have i not commanded you? be strong and of good courage;be not afraid or discouraged:for the Lord your God is with you where ever you go. joshua 1:9

Offline koger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 01:50:00 AM »
Check with 3rivers, they have strap one attachments for the bowfishing reel, I have a Martin dreamcatcher too, cant bring myself to dril holes in her!
samuel koger

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©