3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: ok i need some help  (Read 243 times)

Offline kasey

• Trad Bowhunter
ok i need some help
« on: March 13, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »
i have a Fedora 560 T.D.hunter how much will a quiver change my shooting?i don't want to use a back quiver.what are some good ones for this bow?thank you

Offline GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: ok i need some help
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 04:41:00 PM »
I LIKE THE GREAT NORTHERN WITH THE RUBBER STRAPS. NO DAMAGE TO THE BOW AND THE RUBBER SEEMS TO MUFFLE SOME VIBRATION. GOOD PEOPLE, TOO!
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline tradtusker

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 04:44:00 PM »
i put a bow quiver on all my bows, don't notice any difference in my shooting, and i quite like the bit of extra weight it adds.

Selway and Great Northern quivers are good.  The small light eagle's flight quivers are very good too.
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Offline Bill Carlsen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »
The most common change in shooting is shooting to the left (for a righty) or vice versa (for a lefty). The added physical weight of the quiver with the arrows in it will give your bow more mass which means it will move less when you shoot so the arrows will shoot off to one side. Most of the time shooting this way you will probably adjust mentally for the change but sometimes it may mean shooting different spined arrows. Quivers that come to mind are Great Northern, Selway and Boa. All are good and readily available.
The best things in life....aren't things!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©