3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Any Texans? specifically San Antonio  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Mikewarren33

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Any Texans? specifically San Antonio
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2018, 08:47:45 PM »
My whole fam is trad and we are in San Antonio. You can come over and shoot if you want help tuning or just want to shoot.. I’m on the DL with a recent shoulder surgery though so all I can do is watch. Pm me if interested. I’m 26 and act like I know everything just for a fair warning.

Bullis is open to the public and there are normally at least a couple other trad guys there. Bisch tells the truth, you do have to get on the list before you go. But if you don’t, you just wait at the gate and someone from rod and gun will drive down and get you (I pretty much forget every time). Now you can just email them your info though. Wish I had the email address to give you, but I don’t .

Offline amicus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2018, 05:17:00 PM »
My whole fam is trad and we are in San Antonio. You can come over and shoot if you want help tuning or just want to shoot.. I’m on the DL with a recent shoulder surgery though so all I can do is watch. Pm me if interested. I’m 26 and act like I know everything just for a fair warning.

Bullis is open to the public and there are normally at least a couple other trad guys there. Bisch tells the truth, you do have to get on the list before you go. But if you don’t, you just wait at the gate and someone from rod and gun will drive down and get you (I pretty much forget every time). Now you can just email them your info though. Wish I had the email address to give you, but I don’t .

Its been a few years since Ive been to camp Bullis. Calling and getting on list must have started after I quite going. Its a nice shoot. Go early when its cooler. Make sure you have current vehicle inspection sticker and Insurance.
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and He addeth no sorrow with it. Prov 10;22

A sinner saved by Grace.

Offline kestimator

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2018, 11:17:48 AM »
Welcome InFamousElGuapo!  Love the name!  Obviously a fan of "The Three Amigos"  :biglaugh: .....one of my wife and kids' favorites!!!

A day with Sam with is like going to a Trad seminar....you will jump your knowledge base a bunch IMO.  He's helped me tons...or at least tries to...LOL!!!!  I'm a difficult student.....  His range is super fun btw!!! 

Have fun with your Trad journey!!
Have a nice day!
Kevin

Offline InFamousElGuapo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2018, 11:42:34 PM »
Kestimator - yes, Three Amigos is one of my favorite movies! I really plan on going to Sam's one day, it sounds like a great place to shoot.

Mike Warren, I will hit you up one day. I am all ears and willing to learn! I am working on call a few upcoming weekends and have vacation the beginning of July so it will probably be mid July sometime.
Toeke whip
Sarrels blueridge longbow

Offline Maddog20/20

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2018, 09:36:10 AM »
Fredericksburg TBoT shoot is on Sat, July 14th.

I will be there, and hope to meet a few of y’all!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ll be there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Horne Shooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2018, 09:20:34 PM »
I'm the Paul that Sam is referencing.  Drop either of us a note anytime.  I live in Boerne so I'm only 45 min from S.A.

Welcome to traditional archery! 
Live every day like its your last, one day you'll be right.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©