3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Auction question  (Read 901 times)

Offline sleepyhollow

• Trad Bowhunter
Auction question
« on: June 25, 2018, 05:32:29 AM »
It has now been eight days since the auction closed and seven since I sent payment through PayPal and yet the item I bid on is still not marked paid ????

Offline Biggamefish

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Auction question
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 08:16:12 AM »
I have the same question. I just figured the mods have a lot on their plate with the new system etc.

Mods,
 Do you need us to send you guys the receipt from paypal?
“Respect nature and its ways, for it will teach you more than you know.”   M.P.

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 08:57:08 AM »
Did you reference Tradgang in the notes on your payment to St Judes?
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Offline Biggamefish

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 09:12:13 AM »
yes I did here is the receipt.  Probably just got missed in the rush of payments.

You sent $90.00 USD to [email protected]

YOUR NOTE TO [email protected]

TRAD GANG AUCTION 2 books from Wislnwings (Bow & Arrow) (Trophy Bowhunting) 3 books from Huntryx (Hunting the Hardway/Howard Hill) & (The Wensel Books, Come November & Treestand Strategies) Paid by Biggamefish   

Transaction Details

Money sent
   $90.00 USD

Fee
                                               $2.91 USD

You paid   $92.91 USD
[email protected] will receive   $90.00 USD

Please note it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.

Get the Details

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:42:57 AM by Biggamefish »
“Respect nature and its ways, for it will teach you more than you know.”   M.P.

Offline sleepyhollow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 10:50:46 AM »
    Hello, Steve Willsea

You sent $40.00 USD to [email protected]

YOUR NOTE TO [email protected]

From sleepyhollow, tradgang member #58 Paying for black and brown kanati side mount quiver donated by member name modr from the tradgang st. jude auction                                                                         Transaction Details                                                                                            Transaction ID: 1SE75818HH172574R June 18, 2018 -->                                                                                                                                                     Money sent

$40.00 USD

PAID WITH                                                                  

JPMORGAN CHASE BANK

$40.00 USD                                                                                                                     You paid $40.00 USD

[email protected] will receive

$40.00 USD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Offline Jim Brennen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 12:16:25 PM »
Big game, looks like you put in st judes with an S, its only St jude. I did the same thing,I had to cancel payment and resend. Hope this helps
62" toelke whip 55#@28" 56" thunderchild 49#@28 54" shrew classic hunter 50#@28

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©