3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Trad & Primitive Archery Expo Vendor List (Updated)  (Read 575 times)

Offline Coop

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Trad & Primitive Archery Expo Vendor List (Updated)
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 09:24:00 AM »
I just wanted to remind everyone about this. I was there last night helping to set up and I like the new Location Brian picked a lot. Should be a great show.

I know gas prices are high right now, but after the long winter I am looking forward to it.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

-Mike

Offline Molson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 11:35:00 AM »
We're leaving for it in about an hour.  We've got the cash if you vendors got the goods!!  Who cares about the price of gas?  It's less than a dollar a gallon if you load up three buds to take with ya!!!
"The old ways will work in the future, but the new ways have never worked in the past."

Offline FOX SQUIRREL NUTS

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »
coming tomorrow with cash

Offline Red Beastmaster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »
What a great show! There were lots of vendors to supply any trad archery need you might have. The move to the new location was a good one.
There is no great fun, satisfaction, or joy derived from doing something that's easy.  Coach John Wooden

Offline Boobacker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2008, 10:15:00 AM »
I had a wonderful time there,seen old friends and meet new one! I want to thank Wingnut for his help on Bamboo, we where having problems with splintering,turns out it was bad bamboo! from now on Mike we will be getting our bamboo from you ! Tonkin bamboo looks so much nicer and has more fibers in it! thanks again for your help and time, and also thank Jason for his help 2  Denny

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©