3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Hidden Hunter Blinds?  (Read 1576 times)

Online chase perry

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hidden Hunter Blinds?
« on: September 05, 2018, 09:33:59 PM »
Does anybody know if these guys are still making blinds?  I've wanted to get one, as it would be the perfect way to get my daughter out there with me to do some hunting.  I've left a few messages over the past couple weeks, but just haven't heard anything. 

Thanks for any feedback, Chase
Proverbs 28:1 "...the godly are as bold as lions."
Isaiah 40:31

BARK, n. The song of the dog. -Ambrose Bierce

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hidden Hunter Blinds?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 09:48:48 PM »
I ordered one last march, gave them my credit card # etc....I wanted it for turkey season in April. He told me he didn't know if he could get it to me by them but would try. I decided to go ahead and order it because that is the blind I wanted and would have it for deer season and fall turkey......That's the last I heard from them. I have called twice...no answer, left a message...nothing.  They may be the best blind out there but customer service sucks. I don't know, maybe they have had a tragedy of some kind. Hard to tell. I hope not
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Kopper1013

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 06:19:27 AM »
I spoke with them at the end of August and they gave me at 5-6 week lead time
Primitive archery gives yourself the maximum challenge while giving the animal the maximum chance to escape- G. Fred Asbell

Offline Alexander Traditional

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 08:37:14 AM »
I sent you a pm Chase.

Online Rando

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 09:58:42 AM »
I bought one towards the end of last season, after a six month wait. I did talk to them several times and I know their main (only) sewing person at the time had some health & medical challenges - they were struggling to get someone else trained which was creating quality issues and a large backlog.
I thought she was finally back at it, hoping she is doing ok.. and that they’re able to stay in business. They are great blinds, if you can get em!
Randy

Online 1/4 away

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 09:06:30 AM »
I’m also looking to purchase one. I’ve sent them an email and am waiting for a reply.
Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Online chase perry

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 10:51:47 AM »
I got a call back from Randy at Hidden Hunter yesterday.  Very nice gentleman.  As mentioned, they are overcoming some setbacks, but see things getting back to normal now.  What I was looking for was in stock, and will ship today.  After looking at everything out there, I think these are the very best tent blinds available, especially for the longbow.

Thanks for all of the feedback.  You guys have a great weekend.

Chase

Proverbs 28:1 "...the godly are as bold as lions."
Isaiah 40:31

BARK, n. The song of the dog. -Ambrose Bierce

Online Yooper-traveler

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 11:05:00 AM »
The shop is due south of me in the UP of Michigan. Great shop, great folks. Randy told me about the back log when I went down to grab another blind. They were getting another stitcher up to speed. They make a great blind.
Klaatu, Verata, Nicto

Offline Burly

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 10:23:59 AM »
My cousin won one at the buck pole at Northwoods a few years back. He sold it on talk time for $ 100. I didn't know he was even selling it. Boy did I miss out.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©