3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Under no circumstances....  (Read 2021 times)

Offline WVFarrier

• Trad Bowhunter
Under no circumstances....
« on: September 14, 2018, 02:17:21 PM »
Under no circumstances are we to bash vendors, wether they are sponsors or not. In this case they are not sponsors, but the rule still applies.

Tradgang is about traditional bowhunting. It's not about people's issues with vendors, as that is not our department.

Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site.

Terry Green
As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil, for thou art with me

Offline Charlie Lamb

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Under no circumstances....
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 02:41:27 PM »
For someone who is supposed to be a bastion of ethics this sure makes a guy wonder what kind of business model he follows.
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Offline Mighty Big Country

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 02:59:42 PM »
Let's take a breath here.  Charlie come on now.  You're going to question Dick's business model?  Given Dick's track record and length of time in the business, this situation seems strange to say the least.  His reputation as one of the best bowyers has been warranted over the past almost 40 years.  I have shot Robertson's for the past 30+ years with absolutely no issues and they have performed flawlessly.  It would seem to me the glue or something is at issue because there is no way a 30" draw should cause a lower limb to break.

Offline WVFarrier

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 03:14:10 PM »
:
As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil, for thou art with me

Online Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 09:52:19 AM »
I simply cannot believe absolutely cannot believe that you did it again after I talk to you about how we don't do these type of things.  I'

I talk to you in a calm manner and respectful manner, and here you go again!!!  Man I don't know what's wrong with you people these days.

Like I said we are not going to participate in this. And I don't care that they're not a sponsor and that's for the third time you've been told.

Remember when the bounty hunter comes into the saloon and looks at Clint Eastwood and he says "I had to come back" and Clint says "I know"...

Well, you know the rest of the story. :knothead: :knothead: :knothead: :knothead: :knothead:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©