3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: My New Toy  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Whino83

• Trad Bowhunter
My New Toy
« on: September 29, 2018, 04:07:51 AM »
I won a gift card in a raffle at work for a certain auction style wedsite. I came across a really clean Hoyt Pro Hunter and I ended up with it. I did some research on them and didn’t come up with much information as of yet. If anyone has any info about them I’d love to hear it. The owner described it as a 9.5/10 and from the pics I’d have to agree. It has a feather rest on it too. I don’t know much about them but I’ve only read good things (if anyone has any useful info on them I’d love to hear that too). I’m not sure why I had to have this when I saw it, but I did and should have it next week some time. And I only have like $50 in it and I know I’ve did much worse in my life with $50 investments lol. .

Mathew 6:34 Proverbs 3:5-6
“Trust But Verify” (Ronald Reagan)

Offline fmscan

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: My New Toy
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 07:35:46 AM »
That is a great looking bow, and you only have $50 into it. I LOVE a feather rest, they last for a long time and are a little more forgiving than normal. I highly recommend you get them from TRAP, I think he is Mo. and is a Sponsor....

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©