3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bob Lee signature recurves  (Read 858 times)

Offline Ozi Jeffro

• Trad Bowhunter
Bob Lee signature recurves
« on: February 10, 2007, 10:21:00 PM »
Can some one please tell me if the Bob Lee signature lims are all interchangeable with left and right hand risers.
Can I put 60 inchAMO limbs that are 60#@28" from a right hand signature bow, onto a signature left hand riser that has 60#@30" limbs and is 64 inches AMO?
Are there any variations in signature model risers other than elite or standard etc .Like do they come in different lengths or different limb angle anything like that?
As much imformation on this as possible would be greatly appreciated.I emailed Bob Lees but maybe wont get a reply till monday or something.
Thanks
Jeff

Offline KyleAllen

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bob Lee signature recurves
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 10:25:00 PM »
in my exprerience, all the curve risers are the same. L or R handed shouldnt matter. Everyone i shoot with shoots a bob lee and we could all swap limbs if we wanted.

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 01:14:00 PM »
They only thing about changing limbs on a bob lee takedown is that the limbs might not be exactly flush with the riser. Each pair of limbs is fitted for a certain riser, so you may have a little hanging over, or a little bit too short. I doubt it will be much though. This info was given to me by Bob's son, Rob. I asked him the exact question when I was there about a week ago. The limbs are the same width wise, but as far as lengths, there are a few different lengths.

Offline Kip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 03:22:00 PM »
The very older ones have a limb pad about 1/2" longer but bushings all line up I had an older riser and my newer limbs fit but some limbpad showed which worked fine but the older limbs would not fit well on newer riser I think.I think the 93 on had the smaller limbs.Kip

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©