3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Thanks to/for Trad Gang  (Read 1224 times)

Online Mike Bolin

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks to/for Trad Gang
« on: December 04, 2018, 04:00:33 PM »
I have been on here since 2003. I don't post very often, but I check in here at least once a day. Due to an organization I am a part of, I am "forced" to have a presence on one of the large social media sites. On that site (and many others) there are several traditional archery and hunting groups. NONE of them compare to Trad Gang. The back biting, bad mouthing and belittling comments within those groups is sickening.

When I check in here on various posts I see disagreements, which is healthy, but there is none of the name calling and whining so prevalent on the other sites. This is a place that folks can express their opinions, ask questions and get answers relating to trad archery and hunting without all the childish, rude comments. There is good natured kidding for sure, but that's what friends do! Thanks to all involved and keep up the good work!
Centaur longbow 62", 43#@28"
River Raisin Siren, 60", 41#@28"
Osage Selfbow 62", 47#@28
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Online Roy from Pa

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Thanks to/for Trad Gang
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 04:12:53 PM »
Thanks, Mike..

:thumbsup: :campfire:

Offline Bowhunter4life

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 04:56:37 PM »
 :thumbsup: :campfire: :thumbsup:
"Bowhunting isn't a hobby or a sport... It's a way of life!"

Quote: "Everything you read on the internet is the truth." -Abraham Lincoln

>>>-TGMM Family of the Bow--->

Offline vaguely

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 05:00:08 PM »
x2 thanks Mike!!

Macatawa

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 05:55:58 PM »
I have been on here since 2003. I don't post very often, but I check in here at least once a day. Due to an organization I am a part of, I am "forced" to have a presence on one of the large social media sites. On that site (and many others) there are several traditional archery and hunting groups. NONE of them compare to Trad Gang. The back biting, bad mouthing and belittling comments within those groups is sickening.

When I check in here on various posts I see disagreements, which is healthy, but there is none of the name calling and whining so prevalent on the other sites. This is a place that folks can express their opinions, ask questions and get answers relating to trad archery and hunting without all the childish, rude comments. There is good natured kidding for sure, but that's what friends do! Thanks to all involved and keep up the good work!

Thank you sir!!
 :archer:

Online Walt Francis

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 08:26:05 PM »
Thanks Mike,
Your observations and posts are always appreciated.   We have never met in person, but have done some business in the classifieds that went fine.  Maybe we bid a little more for something in a few St. Jude's then it was worth, but what I get from those auctions goes way beyond the item won....well maybe those steelhead fly's you made for the auction (and I won) a few years back were an exception.

Roy & Tony,
Thank you for doing the thankless stuff unseen by most here on Trad Gang.  Your patience and persistence at monitoring this site helps make it a place where most of us can come here to read, interact, and make friends.

Folks, I see behind the scenes most of what the administrators deal with. Believe me,  these guys have the a heck of a lot more patience the me.
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Online Pine

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 01:21:54 AM »
 :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :goldtooth:
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled. Mark Twain

If you're afraid to offend, you can't be honest.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©