3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: How was PBS in Pittsburgh?  (Read 164 times)

Offline Stew

• Trad Bowhunter
How was PBS in Pittsburgh?
« on: March 31, 2008, 04:05:00 PM »
This was my 1st PBS event. Luckily, I live 4 miles from where the event was held. IMHO, this was an outstanding event. We had a wonderful time meeting and spending time with fellow PBS members from around the country.

I won the British Columbia 6 day spot and stalk black bear hunt from Jeff Landry of Primitive Outfitters at Saturday nights auction. Within 10 minutes I had commitments from the 4 other members I was with to attend this hunt in May 2009. Jeff was pretty happy about that. Especially since he was sitting right behind me egging us on to bid on it. Can't wait for that hunt! Fly fishing and stalking black bears in B.C. !!! How awesome is that!   :bigsmyl:  

I know Pittsburgh is a little difficult to navigate but, I hope your time in my fair city was an ejoyable one.

I hope everyone arrived home safely and we'll see you in 2010 at Nashville.

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: How was PBS in Pittsburgh?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »
Stew see "PBS Banquet"
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline Hattrick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »
Congratulations to both of you guys on the hunts that you won the bid for. It was also my first PBS convention. My wife was so kind, she surprised me and won a bid on a Morrison bow at the ladies action ,which took me completely by surprise. I ran the bid up on the Alaskan bear hunt as well but I backed down. Biggy I wanted to take time to introduce myself at the banquet but I just never seemed to meet up with you.  Good luck to both of you guys on your hunts and make sure you post your outcomes. I am definitely interested!
Bull

Offline Firstarrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 10:32:00 AM »
Stew - Look up Bill Terry, He Has his photo in the PBS Magazine, he can tell you about the hunt!!! Cool story!!!
Being first, making a mark and being part of
something great!
Rich

May you keep the wind to your nose, have the patience of Job, and have your Firstarrow fly true.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©