3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Cari-bow. Wolverine  (Read 1693 times)

Offline rjackson

• Trad Bowhunter
Cari-bow. Wolverine
« on: February 22, 2019, 10:06:46 PM »
I’m very interested in Abe’s wolverine. I’ve been shooting recurves for 15 years.
I’m wanting to get a longbow and would like to get your thoughts from some folks that shoot Cari-Bow Wolverine.

Thanks
Randy

Offline Air Cleaver

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cari-bow. Wolverine
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 11:30:33 AM »
Being from Abe it's going to be top quality! I love the Recurve I got from him. He's a true artist'
SEMPER FI!        
 Montanna 50# Bear K Hunter 45#
           Bear Super K 45#
           Bear Kodiak Magnum 40#
           Redwing Hunter 49#
           55&58 Bear Polar 49&46#
           Caribow Tuktu EX 50#     
            JT Traditions Storm 45#

Offline tom cunningham

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 09:17:51 PM »
Abe's bows are as good as you will find.  Just be sure that the bow length and draw weight are in your known comfort zone.  Then I'm sure you'll be happy!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 10:43:35 AM by tom cunningham »

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 10:40:12 AM »
Tom Cunningham is dead on with his response. I own two of Abe's Tuktu EX recurves, a 58" one piece and a 60" take down, and I could not be happier. I've never shot a Wolverine, but I have shot a 60" Slynk and it was a great shooting bow. If you are serious about getting a Wolverine before hunting season go to Abe's home page and place an order. The Wolverine and Slynk seldom appear in the classifieds here or anywhere else. Good luck with your quest.

Offline vaguely

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 06:16:21 PM »
I bought one of Abe's Wolverines a couple of years ago and was so happy with it I ordered another one!! I switched from a Recurve and was not disappointed at all!!

Offline Mike Orton

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 11:39:05 PM »
I just acquired a 55# @ 28 Wolverine off that eb** place.  Shoots very nice and really launches my 640 grn arrow.  It is a beautiful example of fine workmanship.  The Reflex/Deflex is so pronounced in this bow that I had to purchase a 6" plastic pipe to make a case for it.  I usually use 4" plastic pipe for my long bows and they fit just fine, without any bind up inside the pipe.  This one is so shapely that it needs the fatter case though.  It just has an elegant hour-glass look about it, like a beautiful deadly woman.  I would describe this bow as the transition between recurve and longbow.  And you just got to love that thumb rest that Abe makes.....it is perfect for my hand.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline aja0

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2019, 11:47:36 AM »
The Wolverine is my favorite bow.  I own quite a few others and it is my main bow.  I own two - a lighter one for practice and a heavier one for hunting.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©