3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Primal Tech website info.....  (Read 957 times)

Offline Crittergetter

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Primal Tech website info.....
« on: March 01, 2019, 11:34:51 AM »
Just a little heads up for those who inquired about my website.
 I declined to renew my domain with godaddy. I was never happy with that site and very very seldom used it since most of my business is generated from social media.  I will be working towards getting some professional help with a new site as time will allow.
It has Been crazy busy as of late keeping up with orders, getting shirts, hats, decals, and banners made for up coming shoots, trying to work in some stock bows, and working on breaking ground for my new shop. I have out grown my current small shop and am In dire need of more adequate space!
You can still do a search and view my social media page even if you don’t use social media.
Stay tuned and thank you for your business!!!
An elitist mentality creates discord, even among the elite!
"I went jackalope hunting but all I saw was does!"
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity, I just need more opportunities!

Online Roy from Pa

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Primal Tech website info.....
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 11:37:47 AM »
Wish you the very best, Randy.

Offline fujimo

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Primal Tech website info.....
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 02:58:11 PM »
i use go daddy- and have really enjoyed how easy it was to use and set up- sorry to see you shutting yours down, i always liked your site- but upwards and onwards.
 its awesome to hear that your doing well, but it doesnt surprise me - considering the quality of work you do!!

we do use our site more  like a calling card- and it works well for us, i would be curious to hear what you have planned ahead with regards to a site...
as a consumer, and maybe a bit old fashioned, i like to snoop on social media- but i surely like to go back to a site and read and dream- kinda like the old mail order catalogs i guess
best of luck my friend!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©