3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Shell Cordovan remnants available with FREE SHIPPING through May 27th!  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Over in the classifieds you can check out the Shell Cordovan remnant bags I have available.  I am paying the flat rate postage anywhere in the US through Monday May 27th!

http://www.tradgang.com/tgsmf/index.php?topic=128907.0

God bless all our current and past Veterans.
Oklahoma Selfbow Society member
Oklahoma Bowhunting Council member
Comptons Traditional Bowhunting member

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Thank you for all the orders so far!  I've shipped out over 10 bags through today.  I will be out of my shop until Tuesday moving my family.  I'll get any other orders sent out next Tuesday.

K.C.

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll be shipping out the orders for Shell Cordovan today.  Thank you very for all the orders over the weekend.  I'll also extend the FREE shipping on these packages through the end of the month for all Trad Gang members.

K.C.

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
For all those that have received Shell Cordovan from me I know other TG members would love to see what your are making yourself with this awesome leather.  I'd love to see you work as well!

FYI, I build the Cordovan SAM tabs for 3Rivers archery.  Once I cut a tab from the leather there is enough left over to make 3 under and split finger tabs with the remnants.  I take the left over pieces and fill a ziplock bag as full as I can get it and then stuff that package into a small flat rate priority mail box and send that out for just $25.  For Shell Cordovan that is a heck of a deal!

Here's a look at the sized pieces in each bag:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©